September 12, 200422 yr FAU might go undefeated if they can beat Troy, unbelieveable what they are doing.
September 12, 200422 yr Yeah that is something, 1st go TO Hawaii and get the win and not to get a win over the Sun Belt champs is pretty amazing. Lets go Owls.
September 13, 200422 yr What station are their games being broadcast on? Can I hear it over the Internet?
September 13, 200422 yr FAU and FIU are both in their transition year to I-A football, this year both schools are technically I-AA but have more scholarships and are ineligible for the I-AA playoffs. Next year both schools will join the Sun Belt completely and will have a chance at playing in bowl games.
September 13, 200422 yr I still can't believe they beat Hawaii. Did't see that one coming and along with Nebraska losing to Southern Miss...... :mad : not a very happy camper (Cantine boy is pissed). One thing for sure is that FAU has a hell of a coaching staff and with the crop of talent down there in Florida....WOW
September 13, 200422 yr Author FAU is IA?? 555624[/snapback] This is there 1st year at 1A. 555636[/snapback] This week's game against Middle Tennessee State is on TV in Palm Beach County on Adelphia channel 15. All of the games are broadcast on WLVJ 1040 AM.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.