October 6, 200421 yr Apparently his grandparents converted when the came here from the Czech Republic. It also could be a powerful Jewish story if John Kerry wins the White House. He would be the first president of the United States with Jewish roots. His brother is also a convert.
October 6, 200421 yr I'm sure this will give Kerry the jewish vote. :lol 583554[/snapback] All 7 Jewish Republicans are now in a quandry.
October 6, 200421 yr I'm sure this will give Kerry the jewish vote.? :lol 583554[/snapback] All 7 Jewish Republicans are now in a quandry. 583577[/snapback] lol
October 6, 200421 yr I'm sure this will give Kerry the jewish vote. :lol 583554[/snapback] Not even Lieberman could attract the Jewish vote :plain.
October 6, 200421 yr And you know what the f***ed up part about it is? He had no idea until the story came out in the news. :confused His father never told him.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.