Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1 Best Friend Or A Few Good Friends

Featured Replies

Would you rather have 1 best friend in which you are VERY good friends with or would you rather have a few good friends but your not that close with them as if you would have that 1 best friend?

 

I would rather have a few good friends because if you were to get into a fight with your 1 best friend you would't have anyone to talk to but on the other hand if you have a few good friends and you get into a fight with one of them you still have someone to talk to and you could makeup with them through your other friends.

I have a few good friends that I always chill with. We never get angry at each other, but sometimes we do talk about each other when one of them isn't there.

I have one girl who I consider myself to be a very good friend of, and one of my best friends, and I have some boys I consider best friends. In fact the only time my friends talk about each other is in a good way so I guess I win by having a lot of best friends. :)

i tried the few good friends, it works for me.

1 best friend... well I have 2 best friends. My best who lives in Spokane is practically like the sister I never had. We're really close. My other best friend lives in California, we're also really close.

 

My grandma always says, if you live to be really old and gray and you have one best friend in your life, then you are one lucky person.

  • Author

1 best friend... well I have 2 best friends. My best who lives in Spokane is practically like the sister I never had. We're really close. My other best friend lives in California, we're also really close.

 

My grandma always says, if you live to be really old and gray and you have one best friend in your life, then you are one lucky person.

595029[/snapback]

True. I always hear that its hard to find a REAL friend out in the world. You could be friends with someone for a long time, but a lot of times things happen and you realize that they weren't a true friend. So whoever has a good friend their whole life is really lucky.

Zero real life friends and lots of internet friends. On the internet, I'm as cool as I want to be.

 

:plain

  • Author

Zero real life friends and lots of internet friends. On the internet, I'm as cool as I want to be.

 

:plain

595048[/snapback]

The exact opposite for me... :confused

Well, it used to be two absolute best friends until college.

 

Now it's a few good friends, and one girl who I talk to about everything. She's probably my best friend that I actually see.

 

 

 

I go for either one. Better than nothing!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.