XM gets Dr. Laura and G. Gordon Liddy

CapeFish

XM SATELLITE RADIO EXPANDS 2005 TALK PROGRAMMING LINEUP WITH DR. LAURA AND G. GORDON LIDDY

New Talk Programs to Debut in February 2005

Las Vegas, Nev. and Washington D.C., January 05, 2005 -- XM Satellite Radio (NASDAQ: XMSR), the country's number-one satellite radio service with more than 3.2 million subscribers, today announced that Dr. Laura Schlessinger, one of America's most-listened-to radio personalities, will be joining the XM lineup in February. In addition, political talk radio personality G. Gordon Liddy will launch an all-new show on XM in February.

"XM is proud to be the satellite radio home for Dr. Laura's popular radio call-in program. One of the highest rated programs on local radio, with more than 12 million listeners, will now have a new and growing nationwide audience with XM Satellite Radio," said Eric Logan Executive Vice President, Programming, XM Satellite Radio.

"I've always wanted The Dr. Laura Program to cover the Universe; with XM Satellite Radio, my dream is accomplished," said Dr. Laura.

The always-outspoken political talk radio host G. Gordon Liddy will host a 3-hour show that will begin airing on XM in February 2005.

"I am especially happy to be carried by XM, the leading provider of satellite radio, because it puts me in every market in the country and will serve my large number of fans who listen on the road, who used to have to keep switching dial positions as they traveled," said G. Gordon Liddy. "Now they just have to get XM and they can sit back and relax and not miss any of the show."

http://www.xmradio.com/newsroom/screen/pr_...alk_lineup.html