TNA closer to Death.

Rune

Not only are they still very much in the red but they have officially lost their second best young big man. Abyss has left the company and will in all likely hood be signed by The WWE. Not only that but Monty Brown(The Biggest Stud they have and one of the only promising young heavyweights they have) has been hinting that he wants to go to The E.

THey've lost one of their stars and it seems a second is to follow. No amount of wheelchair stars is going to save this company.

I don't watch TNA. But I thought AJ Styles is their top guy.

649334[/snapback]

Yeah but I don't generally consider him a big man even though at one point he was their world champ. He's still their biggest young star but in terms of big heavyweights it was Abyss and Monty Brown for them.

Monty Brown is just incredible, if The WWE can steal him away they have another Batista who's much more agile.

The think is, I don't think the WWE would know how to use those guys. You know they'd put him over for a few months and then make him into just another wrestler who'll never go anywhere. The only guys that ever get a real push are guys that started with the WWE. I can only think of a few guys who started in another company that have ever won the Title.

Benoit

Jericho

HHH

Austion

Foley

Eddie

If they go to the WWE, it probably be a bad move unless TNA folds, which I doubt that'll be anytime soon as they've just gotten two more time slots on FSN. They're not the greatest timeslots, but at least they're making progress.

If they go to the WWE, it probably be a bad move unless TNA folds, which I doubt that'll be anytime soon as they've just gotten two more time slots on FSN. They're not the greatest timeslots, but at least they're making progress.

649346[/snapback]

Well TNA like I said is not making any money and in heavy debt not to mention they have a pending lawsuit coming from The WWE over the invading of a WWE commercial shooting and then airing it on a ppv.

I don't know, if they survive the year they'll probably be good but I say their's a 50/50 chance they don't survive.

Brown is under contract to TNA, so he can't jump. Add Johnny Swinger to Abyss of guys who may go to WWE.

649502[/snapback]

Swinger did some dark matches for The E after WCW folded so it's not out of the realm of possibility. However when I was refering to Brown, I just the notions from Wrestling Planet who were quoting from an interview where he said the style he wants to do was matching where The E wanted to go.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing that tings didn't go good for Abyss trying to get into the WWE because he made his TNA return about 3 minutes ago at Final Resolution.

657469[/snapback]

:plain, well that was short lived. Did Erik Watts show up a week after his heroin overdose and Hector Garza or is he still stuck in his mexican jail cell.