Season tickets question

JetsMania

I don't know definitively if this is correct but all the parking passes I've ever seen were game specific.

Call 877-marlins tomorrow, I'm sure someone in sales can answer your question.

672997[/snapback]

They aren't game specific, it's just you get X amount of parking passes for whatever amount of games you have with your plan. They aren't reusable and on all of the parking passes it says "expires on _________" whatever the last home game is.

I guess the parking pass you receive depends on the season ticket package you buy.

I always buy specific date season ticket packages and the parking passes that come with it are printed with the specific game date. Last year they were orange.

Hey, you live and learn.

673195[/snapback]

Good point. I had the 41 game flex plan, which is probably why mine were able to be used for any game, so I guess if someone has a 20 game Saturday package or something of that sort, they'll get parking passes for specific dates and games.

Either way, those people that rip the parking tickets sometimes never even look at the ticket, lol.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.