Can somone explain how Exchange Vouchers work?

dolfinfan305

I bought season tickets and i saw this as a season ticket holder privelage. Can someone tell me how it works?

673185[/snapback]

You receive vouchers which you can exchange for tickets. Basically all you do is take the vouchers, bring them to the ticket window at PPS, tell them the game you want to go to, and they'll exchange the vouchers for actual game tickets. There are different voucher levels though, for example if you have the 41 game weekday flex plan, you can actually use your vouchers for weekend premium games but you will have to still pay the difference in price.

I've got the 41 game weekday flex plan and i'll be receiving 82 vouchers since i've got two seats. I just pick out the games I want to go to, bring the list along with all the vouchers to PPS and they'll give me my tickets. I believe vouchers have already been mailed out and everyone will be receiving them sometime this week.

If you've got full season tickets, I believe they give you extra vouchers which you can use to get an extra seat for a game if you want. For example, you got two seats but you've got a friend in town and need an extra seat... not a problem. Just use one of the vouchers.

I bought season tickets and i saw this as a season ticket holder privelage. Can someone tell me how it works?

673185[/snapback]

You receive vouchers which you can exchange for tickets. Basically all you do is take the vouchers, bring them to the ticket window at PPS, tell them the game you want to go to, and they'll exchange the vouchers for actual game tickets. There are different voucher levels though, for example if you have the 41 game weekday flex plan, you can actually use your vouchers for weekend premium games but you will have to still pay the difference in price.

673253[/snapback]

Also, if you get screwed over and the game is postponed (rained out), you get a voucher for an upcoming home game. I think I was the only 'tard to go to that July 30 (?) game last year that got rained out. I don't remember the exact date, actually. But I do know that I waited next to the foodstand with my girlfriend for three hours until they called it. Then I walked downstairs, filled out the credit card application (fake numbers, of course), and got my free 'Marlin's towel' just to cover my girlfriend as we trudged our way back to the car.

I had to wade through about 2 feet of water (no joke) over the entrenched grassy lot. I took my shoes and socks off about halfway down the lane, then I got to my car, which was floating above the water. I got inside, water poured into the seat, and then I left, half-drifting, half-driving through the mess of PPS, alongside my 10,000 other happy-go-lucky Fish fans.

To complicate things even more, I had left work about 3 hours early (I made up an excuse), missed out on some money, spent more money on gas, parking pass, food and poncho (15 bucks, man).

And if that wasn't bad enough--The tickets I used were borrowed from a season-ticket holder who decided that this was the only game he didn't want to go to. So basically, I couldn't even go back to the ticket booth and get new tickets.

Ok, so this is good so far, right? I went back to work the next day, and my manager asked me how the game was (oops...Apparently, talking to your co-workers about personal affairs ISN'T a good idea...)

So, the lesson I learned?

Don't wear nice shoes to a ballgame.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.