Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cool Art.

Featured Replies

I found nine of them.

 

Dali is a lot better and far more subtle about this kinda stuff though.

Found them all right off the bat. I to am very "observer."

That's horse sh*t, man.

 

I'm color blind, and everything looks in and out of focus for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I still saw 9 faces...

i found all ten. :hat

 

i am very observer.

689480[/snapback]

 

 

you sound like a little asian dude. :lol

I found nine of them.

 

Dali is a lot better and far more subtle about this kinda stuff though.

689372[/snapback]

I agree Salvador Dali's work is much better than that. What do you expect, this is some "visual arts" computer geek.

 

Speaking of Dali, I stayed at the Holiday Inn Salvador Dali in Mexico City. It was really cool, the whole motiff was abstract and just crazy, never seen anything like that.

I observed 9 of them.

 

I also observed a grammatical error.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.