RAW 2/21

geemoney

The opening women's contest was pretty good, considering we've seen it 1,045 times....The Trish/Christy "feud" wouldn't be bad if Christy could wrestle....Jericho/Dean was a spot below average. The Simon gimmick is a joke, and WWE isn't even trying to make it work....Kane/Tomko was predictably ugly in some spots....Nice suit by Daivari....The tag match was pretty decent, with some flashbacks to the classic E&C tag team....

Usual debut squash for Masters, capped with a Warlord-like finisher. I noticed on the replay package that they showed his entrance in slo-mo last, just like they used to do on the Saturday morning shows....The backstage thing with Batista listening was pretty good, and I'm not even gonna mention the camera being RIGHT THERE as he talked (oops, I did), because it's evident WWE doesn't care....The final segment was VERY well done. It was a one-note show, and WWE didn't even try to make us think otherwise.

You could see that coming from a mile away though. The whole time HHH was saying that he set the whole thing up, I knew that Bautista must have been listening somewhere. You could see his popularity growing over the last few weeks and I think its great that he's going to be on his own.

Overall, it wasn't bad. Lets see how Smackdown reacts on Thursday to this

You could see that coming from a mile away though. The whole time HHH was saying that he set the whole thing up, I knew that Bautista must have been listening somewhere. You could see his popularity growing over the last few weeks and I think its great that he's going to be on his own.

Overall, it wasn't bad. Lets see how Smackdown reacts on Thursday to this

692296[/snapback]

Yeah I am pretty sure that everybody has known for a few months now that it was going to be Batista and HHH at Mania, but even if everybody knows what is going to happen it can still be run great and last night was a perfect example of that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.