Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Marlins Screensavers

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where I can find Marlins screensavers? I have been looking around but I cant find anything :)

 

 

Thanks in Advance :)

Easiest way is to save a bunch of pics to the My Pictures folder and then use the My Pictures slideshow as your screen saver.

Thanks :)

718850[/snapback]

It's what I do, a lot of the screen savers you download off the net are loaded with spyware so i'd just rather use pictures.

I have too many pictures in my Pictures folder :confused

over 500 :o

718854[/snapback]

:o

 

So move alot to a new folder :thumbup

 

Then you wont have the problem anymore :)

  • Author

I have too many pictures in my Pictures folder :confused

over 500 :o

718854[/snapback]

:o

 

So move alot to a new folder :thumbup

 

Then you wont have the problem anymore :)

718855[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

I love all the smilies... :thumbup Good Job

  • Author

That one is nice :)

 

Okay.. I found the pictures, but how do I move them?

 

:banghead

 

This stinks

 

ooo.. I like how they are all put together.. sorry about all the posts!

 

I found my folder again! It just was in another folder. It was pretty confusing but I found it!

:D umm well i have these real coool screensavers of the marlins when they won the world serie well i got them at flmarlins.com and i beacme a member.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.