Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for High School Students...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Does/did he have/had a serious relationship with some girl? The guy I knew had wavy/curly hair, was skinny, kind of tall, and good looking.

Does/did he have/had a serious relationship with some girl? The guy I knew had wavy/curly hair, was skinny, kind of tall, and good looking.

726434[/snapback]

Lol yea that's him he has a relationship with some girl it's been 2 years already or 2 and a half

Yea, were probably talking about the same dude. My sister had band with him. She goes to that school too?

726436[/snapback]

She goes to hml,i'll give u his s/n so u can see his pics on aol

Oh cool. Do you happen to know a girl named Barby by any chance?

726441[/snapback]

How does she look?

She has brown hair, shes a really loud cuban. People called her Taty, I dont know if they still do.

726450[/snapback]

Lol i don't think i know her

Oh, well Im not sure if she still goes to that school. I know she used too. Small world though about Ulises.

726458[/snapback]

Yea lol,he's one of my best friends real cool kid.

Yea, hes really cool. Hes real nice. My sister had to help him in band. :p

726474[/snapback]

Lol im'a ask him if he had band,i doubt it though lol.And what school do you go to missy?

He had it last year, I think it was. In t.t you need to take 2 years of fine arts. I go to FIU but I graduated from T.T.

726483[/snapback]

Cool,Goodluck at fiu..I wanna go to fiu or if not i wanna go to san diego state university either one is cool

I dont really like FIU too much. Its okay. Im going to Philadelphia to study after this.

726485[/snapback]

Cool,goodluck there,i wanna study sports broadcasting lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.