Question for High School Students...

Are you guys having a field trip to go to the Marlins game the week after next week? My sisters school is, wondering wether it was a field trip for just that school or if all high schools are invited. Thanks. :thumbup

726217[/snapback]

No, because I live in orlando.

The last field trip i had in high school was to tampa for performing arts.

That was fun.

You and I tho, we should go to a marlins game this summer.

Are you guys having a field trip to go to the Marlins game the week after next week? My sisters school is, wondering wether it was a field trip for just that school or if all high schools are invited. Thanks. :thumbup

726217[/snapback]

OMG Lyke no way! :plain

Are you guys having a field trip to go to the Marlins game the week after next week? My sisters school is, wondering wether it was a field trip for just that school or if all high schools are invited. Thanks.? :thumbup

726217[/snapback]

726224[/snapback]

STFU and stop trying to increase your post count. Nowhere in my post did I type the phrase "omg" or the word "like". You really need to go somewhere with that. I asked a simple question, there was no need for the stupid remark. If you dont have a suitable answer, move the hell on. :plain

726217[/snapback]

726224[/snapback]

STFU and stop trying to increase your poll count. Nowhere in my post did I type the phrase "omg" or the word "like". You really need to go somewhere with that. I asked a simple question, there was no need for the stupid remark. If you dont have a suitable answer, move the hell on. :plain

726248[/snapback]

Cool I have a poll count :plain

Are you guys having a field trip to go to the Marlins game the week after next week? My sisters school is, wondering wether it was a field trip for just that school or if all high schools are invited. Thanks.? :thumbup

726217[/snapback]

726224[/snapback]

STFU and stop trying to increase your poll count. Nowhere in my post did I type the phrase "omg" or the word "like". You really need to go somewhere with that. I asked a simple question, there was no need for the stupid remark. If you dont have a suitable answer, move the hell on. :plain

726248[/snapback]

726253[/snapback]

Do you ever get told that you're so immature?

726217[/snapback]

726224[/snapback]

726248[/snapback]

726253[/snapback]

Do you ever get told that you're so immature?

726257[/snapback]

no, have you?

*waitsfortheobviousanswer*

I wish we did that kind of stuff when i was in high school.

726258[/snapback]

Im not sure if all high schools are doing it though. Thats why im asking. They made some lame excuse that theyre going to "educate students on math and how it relates to baseball". :thumbup

726262[/snapback]

I tried that once and it didn't work so I just skipped class and went to the game.

726258[/snapback]

Im not sure if all high schools are doing it though. Thats why im asking. They made some lame excuse that theyre going to "educate students on math and how it relates to baseball". :thumbup

726262[/snapback]

I go to hml and i'm not doing it but maybe the ap kid's are doing it who knows..Hope ur sis has fun,what school does she go to?

726217[/snapback]

726224[/snapback]

Damn someone beat me to the sarcastic remark

726258[/snapback]

726262[/snapback]

I go to hml and i'm not doing it but maybe the ap kid's are doing it who knows..Hope ur sis has fun,what school does she go to?

726299[/snapback]

Turner Tech. Perhaps you can get your school to do the same. T.T. lets the students do hardly anything. If they can, you guys can probably too.

726258[/snapback]

726262[/snapback]

726299[/snapback]

Turner Tech. Perhaps you can get your school to do the same. T.T. lets the students do hardly anything. If they can, you guys can probably too.

726343[/snapback]

My friend came from t.t to hml like in the second semester..Hml has gotten really strict this year,we don't even have early release anymore

726258[/snapback]

726262[/snapback]

726299[/snapback]

726343[/snapback]

My friend came from t.t to hml like in the second semester..Hml has gotten really strict this year,we don't even have early release anymore

726377[/snapback]

Wow, that sucks. Theyre thinking of taking early release out too....btw, whos your friend?

726258[/snapback]

726262[/snapback]

726299[/snapback]

726343[/snapback]

726377[/snapback]

Wow, that sucks. Theyre thinking of taking early release out too....btw, whos your friend?

726419[/snapback]

His name's ulises

726258[/snapback]

726262[/snapback]

726299[/snapback]

726343[/snapback]

726377[/snapback]

726419[/snapback]

His name's ulises

726421[/snapback]

Does he have black hair?

726258[/snapback]

726262[/snapback]

726299[/snapback]

726343[/snapback]

726377[/snapback]

726419[/snapback]

His name's ulises

726421[/snapback]

Does he have black hair?

726425[/snapback]

Yup