April 21, 200521 yr FYI - Saturday's game has the CBS 4 package available. For $54 you get: 4 tickets 4 hot dogs 4 cokes 2003 World Series DVD Call 877-MARLINS Same thing as last year but I am sorry I do not know where the seats are. Saw it advertised in the Flyer and am posting for those who don't know about it. Giveaway is Paul LoDuca Trucker cap that night and pre-game autograph sesssion for first 200 fans.
April 21, 200521 yr Cool, we were planning on going to the Saturday game, thanks for the info. I already have the DVD though...
April 21, 200521 yr The deal is real good, good price. Pengh- Where did the picture in your sig come from?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.