Stadium/Player questions

Lefty

Ok, I'm going to the game tomorrow, and supposedly I have really good tickets. I have two tickets in the founder's field seats, sec 43, row AA, seat 13 and 14. From what I've been told, that is the first row of the section, and is right on the field.

My step-dad told me to go about an hour and a half early, because I walk through the Marlin offices, past the clubhouse and indoor batting cages (Gate G I think). I guess I can bring some baseballs for the players to sign...

Anyway, my questions:

1. Should I ask for autographs on baseballs, cards, pictures or other? (I would assume players have a preference).

2. During batting pratice, will the players sign autographs for the fans, or do I have to catch them at another time?

3. Has anyone here sat in that section, and if so--how is it?

4. Can I bring a digital camera to the park, and can I bring baseballs in a bag past security?

Thanks in advance.

Ok, I'm going to the game tomorrow, and supposedly I have really good tickets. I have two tickets in the founder's field seats, sec 43, row AA, seat 13 and 14. From what I've been told, that is the first row of the section, and is right on the field.

My step-dad told me to go about an hour and a half early, because I walk through the Marlin offices, past the clubhouse and indoor batting cages (Gate G I think). I guess I can bring some baseballs for the players to sign...

Anyway, my questions:

1. Should I ask for autographs on baseballs, cards, pictures or other? (I would assume players have a preference).

2. During batting pratice, will the players sign autographs for the fans, or do I have to catch them at another time?

4. Can I bring a digital camera to the park, and can I bring baseballs in a bag past security?

Thanks in advance.

767234[/snapback]

1. those seats are hott...get there as soon as the gates open and the marlins will still be takig bp for a half hour.... have them sign baseballs with a blue pen, and have them sign pictures with a silver sharpie thats your best bet

u can probably get the players to do it towards the end of bp to sign and when they go out to stretch.

the seats are sick

and you can defintely bring a digicam to the park

with the bag of balls, make sure the bag isn't too big and you should be okay, make sure u enter through gate g, you'll pass the press elevator with a huge ass marlin then the case where the trophies are and then you'll go thru huge ass wooden doors and you'll be underneath look directly to your right and you have the cages. its hott have a hell of a time and take pics

Anyway, my questions:

Thanks in advance.

767234[/snapback]

1. those seats are hott...get there as soon as the gates open and the marlins will still be takig bp for a half hour.... have them sign baseballs with a blue pen, and have them sign pictures with a silver sharpie thats your best bet

u can probably get the players to do it towards the end of bp to sign and when they go out to stretch.

the seats are sick

with the bag of balls, make sure the bag isn't too big and you should be okay, make sure u enter through gate g, you'll pass the press elevator with a huge ass marlin then the case where the trophies are and then you'll go thru huge ass wooden doors and you'll be underneath look directly to your right and you have the cages. its hott have a hell of a time and take pics

767247[/snapback]

Blue pen or blue sharpie?

And when do the gates open if the game starts at 7? I was gonna go at 5:30...Is that cool? And if I go to the founder's field seats, I will be close enough to the BP to talk to the players, or will they kinda wander over once in a while?

Thanks, and I am going to take A LOT of pics.

Anyway, my questions:

Thanks in advance.

767234[/snapback]

the seats are sick

767247[/snapback]

Blue pen or blue sharpie?

And when do the gates open if the game starts at 7? I was gonna go at 5:30...Is that cool? And if I go to the founder's field seats, I will be close enough to the BP to talk to the players, or will they kinda wander over once in a while?

Thanks, and I am going to take A LOT of pics.

767292[/snapback]

gates open at 5:30 for 7 game. get there at 5:20. you will be close enough i think at the end of the founders seats on the left side is the camera well and then the dugout so go over there and then you can scream and holler all you want. and if the security dude (young black guy named reno) is there tell him you know the shermanator...the batboy kid from last year (yankees suck balls on mb.com) and he'll be cool with you...also umm dan the man security guard and carol the security guard. have fun