May 21, 200521 yr Furman is concentrating on his academics and social life, I say good for him. Some people lack the ability to do that while simultaneously posting here. LCyberlina, I imagine, is enjoying spending time with her husband.
May 21, 200521 yr Furman is concentrating on his academics and social life, I say good for him. Some people lack the ability to do that while simultaneously posting here. LCyberlina, I imagine, is enjoying spending time with her husband. 778735[/snapback] so you sayin that this doesent count as a social life
May 21, 200521 yr Furman is concentrating on his academics and social life, I say good for him. Some people lack the ability to do that while simultaneously posting here. LCyberlina, I imagine, is enjoying spending time with her husband. 778735[/snapback] so you sayin that this doesent count as a social life 779141[/snapback] exactly
May 22, 200521 yr I think she just grew out of the site. Afterall, she was only on here to chill out, she's not so into the Marlins. Wild Card, the #5 all-time poster here barely posts here anymore. He hasn't posted since May 9th. KJC, the #8 all time poster here, as we all know, left. FurmanGator, the #9 all time poster here, as well all know, left. DurableTear, the #13 all time poster here, hasn't posted since April 17th. SorianoFanHFW, the #28 all time poster here left... And Rune, all time poster #30 hasn't posted here since Janruary... So the site has experience much greater losses....
May 23, 200521 yr I think she just grew out of the site. Afterall, she was only on here to chill out, she's not so into the Marlins. Wild Card, the #5 all-time poster here barely posts here anymore. He hasn't posted since May 9th. KJC, the #8 all time poster here, as we all know, left. FurmanGator, the #9 all time poster here, as well all know, left. DurableTear, the #13 all time poster here, hasn't posted since April 17th. SorianoFanHFW, the #28 all time poster here left... And Rune, all time poster #30 hasn't posted here since Janruary... So the site has experience much greater losses.... 779818[/snapback] We're due for another one. :mischief
May 23, 200521 yr I think she just grew out of the site. Afterall, she was only on here to chill out, she's not so into the Marlins. Wild Card, the #5 all-time poster here barely posts here anymore. He hasn't posted since May 9th. KJC, the #8 all time poster here, as we all know, left. FurmanGator, the #9 all time poster here, as well all know, left. DurableTear, the #13 all time poster here, hasn't posted since April 17th. SorianoFanHFW, the #28 all time poster here left... And Rune, all time poster #30 hasn't posted here since Janruary... So the site has experience much greater losses.... 779818[/snapback] We're due for another one. :mischief 780109[/snapback] Yup. Don't be surprised if #17 goes down also...
May 23, 200521 yr Don't be surprised if #17 goes down also... 780117[/snapback] You will be deeply missed by all.
May 23, 200521 yr Don't be surprised if #17 goes down also... 780117[/snapback] You will be deeply missed by all. 780203[/snapback] It's true. Even for the people who jumped on the hate Marlins bandwagon and have no clue who I am.
May 23, 200521 yr Yeah and I might even shut the site down when you leave. 780209[/snapback] It would sure help out your eye sight...
May 23, 200521 yr Yeah and I might even shut the site down when you leave. 780209[/snapback] It would sure help out your eye sight... 780214[/snapback] Another "huh?" moment brought to you by Marlins.
May 23, 200521 yr Yeah and I might even shut the site down when you leave. 780209[/snapback] It would sure help out your eye sight... 780214[/snapback] Another "huh?" moment brought to you by Marlins. 780218[/snapback] Explanation: You being the administrator of the site are on here for a large period of time every day, and looking at computer screen for a long time messes up your eye sight....
May 23, 200521 yr I think she just grew out of the site. Afterall, she was only on here to chill out, she's not so into the Marlins. Wild Card, the #5 all-time poster here barely posts here anymore. He hasn't posted since May 9th. KJC, the #8 all time poster here, as we all know, left. FurmanGator, the #9 all time poster here, as well all know, left. DurableTear, the #13 all time poster here, hasn't posted since April 17th. SorianoFanHFW, the #28 all time poster here left... And Rune, all time poster #30 hasn't posted here since Janruary... So the site has experience much greater losses.... 779818[/snapback] We're due for another one. :mischief 780109[/snapback] Yup. Don't be surprised if #17 goes down also... 780117[/snapback] You can't compare yourself to 5 of the 6 members on that list.
May 23, 200521 yr I think she just grew out of the site. Afterall, she was only on here to chill out, she's not so into the Marlins. Wild Card, the #5 all-time poster here barely posts here anymore. He hasn't posted since May 9th. KJC, the #8 all time poster here, as we all know, left. FurmanGator, the #9 all time poster here, as well all know, left. DurableTear, the #13 all time poster here, hasn't posted since April 17th. SorianoFanHFW, the #28 all time poster here left... And Rune, all time poster #30 hasn't posted here since Janruary... So the site has experience much greater losses.... 779818[/snapback] We're due for another one. :mischief 780109[/snapback] Yup. Don't be surprised if #17 goes down also... 780117[/snapback] You can't compare yourself to 5 of the 6 members on that list. 780260[/snapback] O...and tell me "Moneyball", which one isn't so good that I could compare myself to them? And you btw are just so above all of them. You=#1.
May 23, 200521 yr I think she just grew out of the site. Afterall, she was only on here to chill out, she's not so into the Marlins. Wild Card, the #5 all-time poster here barely posts here anymore. He hasn't posted since May 9th. KJC, the #8 all time poster here, as we all know, left. FurmanGator, the #9 all time poster here, as well all know, left. DurableTear, the #13 all time poster here, hasn't posted since April 17th. SorianoFanHFW, the #28 all time poster here left... And Rune, all time poster #30 hasn't posted here since Janruary... So the site has experience much greater losses.... 779818[/snapback] We're due for another one. :mischief 780109[/snapback] Yup. Don't be surprised if #17 goes down also... 780117[/snapback] You can't compare yourself to 5 of the 6 members on that list. 780260[/snapback] O...and tell me "Moneyball", which one isn't so good that I could compare myself to them? And you btw are just so above all of them. You=#1. 780262[/snapback] Well "Marlins" that member would be SorianoFan. And no "Marlins" I am way behind them.
May 23, 200521 yr SorianoFan was 10x the poster that Marlins is. 780283[/snapback] Damn!!! That really is bad.
May 24, 200521 yr SorianoFan's threads were quite humorous if you weren't the one he was arguing against
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.