Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

anyword on lorias statement?

Featured Replies

When it comes it will be put on FloridaMarlins.com.

 

I hope to get a copy sent to me as well so I can examine it for you guys. I have contacted the team on this request and they have added me to the list for a future date.

Expect the statement to be something like:

Our partners, along with the City of Miami, and the rest of the Florida Marlins organization, are working hard to put the final pieces together to finance a new stadium by the Orange Bowl so construction can start as soon as possible.

 

In other words, it won't mean a thing.

I hope to get a copy sent to me as well so I can examine it for you guys. I have contacted the team on this request and they have added me to the list for a future date.

 

 

ummmm... i know how to read cape, examine? hahaha. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.