Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Alright, a couple of days ago my IE address bar vanished and I have not been able to get it back. I have no idea what I pushed or how to fix it. Usally I just start pressing random things and it comes back. It hasen't happened this time. All I have is a google search bar... Can't copy and paste full url's..I went to view>toolbars and it has a check mark by adress bar but it isn't up.. Can anyone help me? Greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks in advance.

Get Firefox

When I saw the title I thought, "Solution: Firefox." Do yourself a favor and get it.

 

If not, try pressing F11, or right clicking and clicking on address bar.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.