Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Violence In Video Games

Featured Replies

Video

 

The video is about 30 minutes long. The first five minutes are not related to the rest of the video, but it's a good watch. There are people on here I think are complete morons. There are people on here I have to stand up and applaud. I'm sure you can guess who I think of who is smart and who is retarded. What are your thoughts on this.

I've played violent videogames all my life, and look at me...turned out just fine.

 

Maybe they should make videogames about street cleanups and donating sandwiches to the Salvation Army...

I've played violent videogames all my life, and look at me...turned out just fine.

 

Maybe they should make videogames about street cleanups and donating sandwiches to the Salvation Army...

850868[/snapback]

 

Or flying a C-130 into a Cat 5 hurricane...

 

Violence in video games is so over-rated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.