July 15, 200521 yr Please vote before you read further....................... There are alot of Bad-vibes around the site today with alot differences in opinion and I am guilty of getting sucked into it too. Basically I created this poll to show everyone that we all love the Marlins and want to see them win regardless of whether they are doing it or not. We should all take a step back and realize this and remember that we may have difference in opinions but we all want the same common goal here. I will be the first of what I hope are many persons to appologize for hurting anyones feelings with my comments on here.
July 15, 200521 yr Please vote before you read further....................... There are alot of Bad-vibes around the site today with alot differences in opinion and I am guilty of getting sucked into it too. Basically I created this poll to show everyone that we all love the Marlins and want to see them win regardless of whether they are doing it or not. We should all take a step back and realize this and remember that we may have difference in opinions but we all want the same common goal here. I will be the first of what I hope are many persons to appologize for hurting anyones feelings with my comments on here. 856562[/snapback] Yes we need more optimism!!!!! Season isnt over yet people. JP looks to be coming outta his funk and Mikey looked to have some solid swings last night. No sense in giving up on a season that is only half over. We are in the NL east not the NL Central.
July 15, 200521 yr Author Please vote before you read further....................... There are alot of Bad-vibes around the site today with alot differences in opinion and I am guilty of getting sucked into it too. Basically I created this poll to show everyone that we all love the Marlins and want to see them win regardless of whether they are doing it or not. We should all take a step back and realize this and remember that we may have difference in opinions but we all want the same common goal here. I will be the first of what I hope are many persons to appologize for hurting anyones feelings with my comments on here. 856562[/snapback] Yes we need more optimism!!!!! Season isnt over yet people. JP looks to be coming outta his funk and Mikey looked to have some solid swings last night. No sense in giving up on a season that is only half over. We are in the NL east not the NL Central.856568[/snapback] Dear God!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even want to think of that!!!!!!!!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.