Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CD's For Sale

Featured Replies

All of them are :plain . I don't even know where I got them from, or why I have them, because I don't listen to this music. There's gotta be someone who wants one of them. Anyway, heres the list:

 

Backstreet Boys - Backstreet Boys

98* - Revelation

N'Sync - No Strings Attached

Dance Fever - Hits of the 70's

Nelly Furtado - Whoa, Nelly!

Hoku (wtf?) - Music from the motion picture Snow Day

 

Like I said, very :plain list, and I am hoping to get at least a buck for one of them...

 

EDIT: I forgot S&H, I need to charge for that because it will probobly be more than I will get from you for a single disc.

 

I have a few others as well that I will post in a few minutes, but they are halfway decent ones.

:lol :lol :lol

::sings Hoku::

 

I think it's time for you to find another dumb blondeeeeeee

Cause it's not me, no no

 

 

She was hot when I was like, 9.

EDIT: I forgot S&H, I need to charge for that because it will probobly be more than I will get from you for a single disc.

 

865162[/snapback]

 

oh damn it got better :lol :lol :lol

  • Author

Ok, a few more CD's...These actually have some sort of decent music on them...I think...

 

Nickelback - The Long Road [bonus Tracks]

Sugar Ray - Sugar Ray

Give It Up For London (Some CD that came in the paper while I was in London...)

Sugar Ray - Floored

 

I also have a bootlegged Smash Mouth CD... *tisk tisk tisk*

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.