July 25, 200521 yr I don't see this team going anywhere either way. We're mediocre in every facet of the game. I just want to use AJ to get rid of Lowell. Getting rid of Lowell's contract will be huge for us in the future in our attempts to resign our young stars. (Willis, Cabrera, Beckett). I'd also like to see us try and get rid of Lo Duca's contract, but I don't think that will happen. 871509[/snapback] So, you want to get rid of Lowell, Lo Duca, AJ... who's next, Delgado? What do you want this team to become, the AAA affiliate of the 1998 Marlins? Don't you think you might be taking the term "financial flexibility" to new levels of unheard mediocrity...? :banghead :banghead :banghead
July 25, 200521 yr Lowell, LoDuca, AJ, Delgado Two are not like the others. Lowell and LoDuca project to have a serious dropoff in production in the next year if they hadn't four months or 3 years ago.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.