Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm leaving this place...

Featured Replies

I'm off to Tortola for the week. :p For those of you that don't know, it's in the British Virgin Islands. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, around 11 or so for Orlando. We are driving there and staying overnight, then catching a flight the next morning to Tortola. We are staying in a house owned by someone my dad knows. I won't have internet access while I am down there, and I don't know what I'm gonna do without MB.com!! Hope the Marlins do good and WIN a game for once...

Have fun.

 

:mischief

  • Author

Have fun.

 

:mischief

872636[/snapback]

:mischief

 

I'm off to bed now, no MB.com for 7 days! I can do it!

 

Goodbye everyone! *waves*

Enjoy, and nice sig money, who made that? >_>

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.