August 7, 200323 yr Dave Wandstedt is definitely on the hot seat!!! If the fins dont make the playoffs or go deep in the playoffs Wandstedt will get fired. :chair
August 7, 200323 yr I agree with mike. As a Packers fan I saw Wannstedt stink up the sidelines with the Bears. Wannstedt is the worst coach in the league. Period. I would take Dave McGinnis (cards coach) over Wannstedt. Thats how bad I think Wannstedt is. If you guys got any other head coach it would be a vast improvement. The Fins will never go to the Super Bowl with Wanny at the helm. But how can the Fins players man up with such a p***y coach calling the shots?
August 7, 200323 yr The Fins will never go to the Super Bowl with Wanny at the helm. When the Dolphins win the AFC (potentially the Super Bowl), I'm going to choke laughing.
August 7, 200323 yr Wannstedt could have messed up the '60s Packers, the '72 Dolphins, '80s 49ers, '70s Steelers, and '90s Cowboys in his sleep. He'll have no problem doing something wrong for you guys this year. Except QB, and Backup WR you guys have the talent. But Wannstedt will screw it up. And Fiedler may be a winning QB, but hes not a Super Bowl QB.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.