July 29, 200521 yr Weather.com has a great way to lookup weather forecasts for specific sporting events. I will admit I'm quite bored at work today so. Here is tonights outlook on the weather for those heading out to the stadium
July 29, 200521 yr It's been posted before, but the best link is the webcam located at the stadium, which you can find here: http://instacam.com/showcam.asp?id=PROPL&size=S
July 29, 200521 yr Author It's been posted before, but the best link is the webcam located at the stadium, which you can find here: http://instacam.com/showcam.asp?id=PROPL&size=S 878878[/snapback] ahh thanks bro. sorry about the repost. like i said im pretty bored at work and was looking around. thanks for that cam link i was looking for it the other night
July 29, 200521 yr I'm going tonight and I'm glad that wind's blowing SE because right now there's this gigantic mass of thunderness to the west.
July 29, 200521 yr Author does the cam work during the games? 878959[/snapback] yep its updated hourly
July 29, 200521 yr This is the link I use to check the radar at wunderground.com. Looks like we lucked out today, the storms all remained to the west. I'll be there with bells on. Because this weekend, the playoff run starts. The Fish are starting to come out of their two-month funk, starting to win the games they're suppsoed to win. Meanwhile, the Nats are dropping like stones, and will soon become a rebuilding project. Welcome to baseball, Washington. Being a fan isn't as easy as it looks. Fish could be leading the wild-card race by Sunday night. Do it.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.