Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game Pics (8/20)

Featured Replies

Holy crap, you were sitting a few rows back of me...

909670[/snapback]

See yourself in any pic?

Holy crap, you were sitting a few rows back of me...

909670[/snapback]

See yourself in any pic?

909681[/snapback]

 

Not me, but they guys who sit next to me...I was the one wearing the black Castillo jersey.

Holy crap, you were sitting a few rows back of me...

909670[/snapback]

See yourself in any pic?

909681[/snapback]

 

Not me, but they guys who sit next to me...I was the one wearing the black Castillo jersey.

909685[/snapback]

I think I saw you, there was 3 guys in black jersey's right?

Holy crap, you were sitting a few rows back of me...

909670[/snapback]

See yourself in any pic?

909681[/snapback]

 

Not me, but they guys who sit next to me...I was the one wearing the black Castillo jersey.

909685[/snapback]

I think I saw you, there was 3 guys in black jersey's right?

909686[/snapback]

 

Yeah, me and my brothers...

Holy crap, you were sitting a few rows back of me...

909670[/snapback]

See yourself in any pic?

909681[/snapback]

 

Not me, but they guys who sit next to me...I was the one wearing the black Castillo jersey.

909685[/snapback]

I think I saw you, there was 3 guys in black jersey's right?

909686[/snapback]

 

Yeah, me and my brothers...

909688[/snapback]

Yep definitely saw you guys, did you see the drunk guy toward the end of the game that went to the front to scream at the dugout?! :plain

  • Author

I don't remember seeing you guys, TSwift. :confused

 

That drunk was hilarious. Wow. LOL he kept yelling, "Mota you suck!!"

Holy crap, you were sitting a few rows back of me...

909670[/snapback]

See yourself in any pic?

909681[/snapback]

 

Not me, but they guys who sit next to me...I was the one wearing the black Castillo jersey.

909685[/snapback]

I think I saw you, there was 3 guys in black jersey's right?

909686[/snapback]

 

Yeah, me and my brothers...

909688[/snapback]

Yep definitely saw you guys, did you see the drunk guy toward the end of the game that went to the front to scream at the dugout?! :plain

909690[/snapback]

 

He was screaming at Loria, kept yelling "hey Jeffrey!"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.