March 11, 200323 yr Leave it to Saturday Night Live to come up with something like this. SNL video clip (926K) later.......
March 13, 200323 yr Leave it to Saturday Night Live to come up with something like this. SNL video clip (926K) later....... I remember Robert De Niro in that bit.. "Most of the calls we received came from college students and retarded people..." "I-bin Phartin" "We are also hunting down this terroist... his name is 'U Suka mi Dik'... he's also known as 'U wana mi Dik" You gotta love SNL.. "Live from New York... it's Saturday Night Live!" :w00t
June 28, 200323 yr Now DT, they never ever say live during the opening bit nice to see you tell me that I screwed up about 2 months later
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.