Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Fans of Montreal Share Your Pain

Featured Replies

I hate the Nationals that city has no respect for the city they were moved from...

I'm going to root for the Marlins (the new underdog) now that the Expos are gone.

 

 

I'm just glad they werent succesfully able to move the Expos, I hate seing them suceed in anything. Too bad if the rumours are true though. They did the exact same thing to us... :(

Hey Expos fans... do you guys root for the Nationals now?

 

 

one of the French radio stations did some Red Sox games in 05, they are the closest team to Montreal ( fans would never root for Toronto )

 

Part of the problem was that the Expos should have been in the AL East with Boston and Toronto, and I think the Marlins would do better at the gate if you were in the AL East as well with all the Yankees and Boston fans in South Florida.

I loved the Big O. I went to a game there and over 8,000 people showed up. Most of them were Dodgers fans, kids from a summer camp, or Koreans there to watch the esteemed Chan Ho Park pitch. There would be mad dashes for foul balls, and fans would move to empty sections so they could make noise by hitting empty seats together.

 

It might have been a fun and loud place to see games in a pennant race, but what a horrible experience it was. We couldn't even find TV highlights of the game afterwards in our hotel.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.