Ken Rosenthal Makes Sense (Merged Topic)

Miami is primed to on a large scale become to the Western Hemisphere what New York is to the Northern Hemisphere.

You're post are normally right on, but that is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. If the area is so rich, why can't they fund a stadium? Miami isn't even in Atlanta's league, much less New York.

Miami is to blame. Get over it, people. Loria has put a world champion on the field, put up almost $200 million of his own money for a stadium, and cheap ass Miami still can't make it work. The idiots running that area built two arenas for the sorry ass Heat and one for a damn hockey team. A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!! There is no one to blame but the lack of fan support and the lack of competent politicans in South Florida.

South Florida supports the freakin' Panthers more than the Marlins. That is the bottom line. I'd move the team to Las Vegas if I was Loria. I wouldn't even offer up the money he's already stated he would spend to build the stadium. Use the one year leases at Pro Player while Vegas builds the stadium Miami should have built years ago. Unless Miami nuts up, this team is gone in the future and I can't blame them.