sorry im simply amazed

catchoftheday

Hectic is the word, but hey us as fans we may not deserve it, but the other "FANS", sure as hell didn't help our cause one bit, I remember seeing the same people over and over again, I even recognize the faces at every Marlins game I went, I went to atleast two games every series, and man, it's the same die hard loyal fans at the games, yet faces change when we are in the World Series, bandwagon fans who fail to have loyalty are the cause.

Well, if you do a firesale you're by nature rebuilding. However, you don't have to have a firesale to rebuild.

Firesales are mighty gay. Rebuilding is part of the cyclical nature of the market.

Well, if you do a firesale you're by nature rebuilding. However, you don't have to have a firesale to rebuild.

Firesales are mighty gay. Rebuilding is part of the cyclical nature of the market.

Firesales are "mighty gay", but while rebuilding is part of the average team's cycle, commiting firesales is in the Marlins cycle...

Firesales are "mighty gay", but while rebuilding is part of the average team's cycle, commiting firesales is in the Marlins cycle...Yeah, well, I don't know. It happens and you hate it but you can explain it (at least this one).

Efforts back on Saving the Marlins.