Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scoreboard 8/24

Featured Replies

  • Author

Kerry Robinson doubles to deep RF for the cards

 

Bo "yougotttahaveharrrrrt" Hart- Flied out to RF

 

 

Robinson moves to third with 1out

hey...

 

anyone wanna post updates I started a thread :cool

One of the few times I never get Philly games, one of The Channels in Philly got the rights so I don't get to see it. One of the few times.

  • Author

widger is safe on Rollins error

 

the pitcher popped out

 

Kerry Robinson- singles to RF

 

Bo Hart- reached on fielders choice

 

1rst and third 2 outs for Pujols

 

Pujols- Line out

 

 

STILL NO SCORE

 

TOMKO HAS A NO HITTER GOING INTO THE 4th

  • Author

hey...

 

anyone wanna post updates I started a thread :cool

One of the few times I never get Philly games, one of The Channels in Philly got the rights so I don't get to see it. One of the few times. dont they still have a radio broadcast?

  • Author

2nd and 3rd 1 out for Palmiero

 

he is intentionally walked to face Widger

 

 

Bases loaded for teh catcher

 

Widger SF to center

 

 

Edmonds scores

 

Tomko up

Tomko flied out to left

 

 

going to the 5th its 1-0 cardinals

 

Tomko has a no-no going

Rollins Singled last time phillies were up :rolleyes:

Rune, you don't get WPSG? You have a similar scenario as I do with games on WPXM.

I live two hours out of Philly so I get comcast and UPN games but not today.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.