Ruiz vs Valuev

JetsMania

This guy is enormous. http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/293/Nikolay%20Valuev10.jpg

He is 43-0 and would be the biggest champion ever if he beats Ruiz. He would help out the heavyweight division alot because everyone would be talking about him. Plus Ruiz is the worst boxer

here is a better pic plus article on the fight. http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/ne...tory?id=2259214

Ruiz, unfortunately will hold on to his title, unless he's victim to a hometown decesion.

Valuez doesn't have much of a punch and in his last fight against a now retired Admin Donald and he just barely came out with a very controversial win. That's not exactly the best sign of things to come.

He does however have a stoppage over one of the top European heavy's, Paolo Vidoz and also has a win over Clifford Ettienne(most famous for getting his head knocked in by Mike Tyson, a few years back).

Unless the ref puts a stop to Ruiz's grab and hold strategy quickly, Ruiz holds on to his title for future boring heavyweight title fights.

AND NEW WBA heavyweight champion... Nicolay Valuev!

Twas a very boring, uneventful fight(saw it on an internet broadcast due to the fight not being broadcasted over here) with a bunch of rounds that could have gone either way. Valuev got the benefit of the doubt with a SD that was a fair judgement.

Very, Very excited to see Ruiz finally gone but Valuev is nothing special, I'd be willing to bet his first fight against a major opponent, Valuev hits the deck and we never see him again.

Either way, Congrats to the big guy.

AND NEW WBA heavyweight champion... Nicolay Valuev!

Twas a very boring, uneventful fight(saw it on an internet broadcast due to the fight not being broadcasted over here) with a bunch of rounds that could have gone either way. Valuev got the benefit of the doubt with a SD that was a fair judgement.

Very, Very excited to see Ruiz finally gone but Valuev is nothing special, I'd be willing to bet his first fight against a major opponent, Valuev hits the deck and we never see him again.

Either way, Congrats to the big guy.

Good I am glad I hate ruiz. Maybe people will get caught up with this guy since he is so big and is 44-0. It could be a very good thing that he won. It will be interesting if he fights Rahman next