Everything posted by Nugget
-
Element's Sports Graphics
I notice you have a bunch of Seattle Seahawk ones but no Steeler graphics. That needs to be changed.
-
This is what kid's learn on the internet *VIDEO*
LMAO! gold!
-
Marlins at Nationals
Why does Swift keep whining? WATCH AND ENJOY THE GAME
-
ECW's first signings
NICE! This is a dream come true. Now get Taz back in the ring!
-
Film: Dubya is G-d
I'm sorry, I don't understand the quote with the "-" in them.
-
Alex Gordon "rookie" worth $2,000+
I wondered why his card was worth so damn much.
-
Who had the best NFL draft?
Steelers had a damn good draft. Holmes, Omar Jacobs and Cedric Humes. I'm very satifisfied with our picks.
-
A Spanish Version of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' Audio
Let's get one in german, hebrew, italian and polish too!
-
Best Rapper EVER?!?!?
JR Writer LMFAO. Just kidding, more like KILLA!! Laffy Taffy, Maffy Shaffy, Daffy :| Seriously, I love JR. Definetly one of my favorites out right now. Best of all-time? Probably Biggie. This poll needs done over, btw :|
- Do you own a MB.com shirt?
- Best Rapper EVER?!?!?
-
Lisa Raye
LOL you guys are so gay.
-
Best of Rawkus: '95 - '05 vol. 1
Has anyone else got this album? Has a lot of songs I've heard already from Common, Black star, Mos, Big L, etc. but it's a must have for any hip hop head out there. It brings back a lot of memories listening to 1999 and definition (eventhough Re-Defintion is better, imo.) I hope vol. 2 puts the other songs on there that I miss listening to. I wish i would've kept my Soundbombing II CD!
-
BODOG TUESDAY NIGHTS
Why not just do it everyday since there's an 8:45 freeroll every single day. People post where they ended up and have like a weekly leader board and whatnot. Just an idea.
-
If You Need A Reason To Dislike The Mets
Ugh, that song f'n blows HARD.
-
Pretty Ricky Reppin the Marls!
That's a good one!
-
Pretty Ricky Reppin the Marls!
1. It's not that bad of a hat 2. Pretty Ricky sucks 3. The MARLS?!
-
Just watched Pirates/Braves Game 7 '92 NLCS
Just watched some of Game 5 of the ALCS in 04 (Papi's walk off), now i'm watching Joe Carter's walk off. I'll take a look at the Kerry Wood game a little later.
-
Just watched Pirates/Braves Game 7 '92 NLCS
:plain :plain :confused :confused :boo-woo Bonds can't throw out Bream?! A gem by Drabek gone to waist! Kill me please Anyways, just got MLB.tv and Baseball's best for a day. How do you guys like mlb.tv? Any old games I should watch?
-
MLB2K6
Heh, I just turned the game off. I don't think I've ever gotten so frustrated with a game that I've just turned it off during it. I was only losing 4 - 3 in the 8th but this is what happened. I've pitched about 4 wild pitches (3 by Jason Schmidt of all people) and I've averaged about 3 - 5 a game. I'll aim it normally and the pitcher will just toss it away from the catcher. The baserunning sucks so damn much I can't even explain it. For all the cool stuff in the game, the bad stuff just overshadows it. I'm really thinking of selling this game.
-
MLB2K6
I have it for 360 and I can say it's somewhat dissapointing. The controls are fine to me and the stadiums and crowd look EXCELLENT but the players aren't really next gen. I seem to throw a ton of wild pitches a game for some reason and the baserunning absolutely sucks. I haven't had the lock up problem on mine, btw. Guess I got lucky. The 3/23 Roster update is out for the 360. It doesn't seem too accurate since Doumit nor McClouth is in the game at all.
-
Can you be friends with your ex?
I'm good friends with mine, eventhough we've been through our ups and downs. I can see us being friends for the rest of our lives whether being just friends or a couple.
- Age Tree
-
Bodog Freeroll Tonight at 8:45...SIGN UP NOW
finished 77th for 2.50
-
Bodog Freeroll Tonight at 8:45...SIGN UP NOW
got 5,827.50 at first break. Update anyone?