Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nugget

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nugget

  1. What a whiner this guy is. Maybe he should've gotten his head out of his ass in the 2nd and 4th quarters and he might have won. Holmgren shown yesterday at a press conference.
  2. Joe Montana is tight. That asking for $100K made me laugh. Hard. I don't blame him. If I was asked to see those teams play in that game, I'd decline too! (bitter) How's Carson's ACL and MCL, bud?
  3. He was in Detroit the entire week, is it that hard to go stand on the field for 5 minutes? Do you know how many appearances, dinners, and promotional crap they probably had to do as well? If the man doesn't want to do it, he shouldn't have to. He has no obligation to the NFL anymore. If there was no NFL, there's no Joe Montana. He should've done it. /thread
  4. :o :o :o :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy THE MAN!!!!! *looks at self with Parker Authentic on*
  5. Congratulations to Ben Roethlisberger on the weakest TD in NFL Super Bowl history. Didn't you say that the Steelers would win the Super Bowl a few weeks ago?
  6. Nice Jersey, but why did you get a "Gaybo" model to pose it for you? LOL Damn man, you've been ripping into me all day.
  7. We limited the Colts to 18 points at their place but somehow the 'hawks run up 30 - 35 on us? :blink:
  8. seahawks 34 Pitt 14 Seahawks have a better defensive line (number 1 sacks), better against the run. Seahawks have a Better Running back then the steelers do Seahawks have a better offensive line. Seahawks have a better Quarterback. Seahawks have a better Coach. Seahawks win big LMFAO!!! I'll bet my f***ing life the seahawks don't put up 34. Better D-line? BS, Better QB? Hell no, better -o-line? No Chance, Better coach? Debatable. This is the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard. Steelers 27 Seahawks 21 (if they're lucky) MVP: Ben
  9. LOL thats pretty good! That damn harper running towards roethlisberger instead of the sideline! f***er!
  10. 8 - 80
  11. Oh and she's a Steelers fan. (watches care-o-meter go to 5) She's from Texas, who cares. Friggin' bandwagoner!
  12. Van Slyke >> Bonds Got that right! Problem is that I can't find a Van Slyke jersey anywhere.
  13. Great jersey. :thumbup If he hadn't have left, I'd still be a Pirates fan. Thanks! He'd still be one of my favorites if not for the 'roids and attitude.
  14. Was a present but she got it only for 65 bucks to my amazement. I'm gonna go around telling people Bonds is the best baseball player in Pittsburgh history to piss them off.
  15. LMAO @ Boller. No surprise at the Big Ben pics since the young white tanned chicks around here throw themselves at him
  16. Yeah, he would play for the Bengals....
  17. that's not random..... I have four different Jeff Blake jerseys. I had an authentic Jeff Blake Cincy jersey way back when. Sold it to a friend years ago.
  18. + + A pic of = :plain :plain
  19. Pete Schourek is pretty strong Nugget... He's not unknown enough to be just totally off the wall, yet a lot of people would scratch their heads at the name. However he did play for the Pirates. What would really impress me is if someone had a forgotten player's jersey for a team they didn't even root for. Like if you whipped out a Brent Abernathy for example, now yer talkin. Haha, like if I whipped out a Bill Householder Brewers jersey? *searches ebay*
  20. I have an old Buccaneers Eric Rhett. :plain Wasn't it Errict? Geez, that is pretty random :plain
  21. David DeJesus, your move creep. I don't think I have any other no namers
  22. Ha! I have a Peter Warrick too lol. Oh!! I have a Black KC Royals David DeJesus jersey too.
  23. Pete Schourek 1999 Pirates away jersey. Oh no no, it's not mearly Authentic, it is GAME WORN PEOPLE. Now let's see Admin break out the game worn, auto'd Bruce Aven :shifty Does anyone have a jersey that has some no name player?
  24. Ha, I like it! Book it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.