Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nugget

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nugget

  1. Jay can eat my ass. Book it!
  2. I'll be damned if Ms. Puerto Rico ain't white
  3. Nugget replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Who cares?!?! The Dolphins suck and so do you. I'd change the damn channel if some stupid segment on a bad team comes on ESPN. "New Orleans lost to Atlanta badly last night but they are up and coming! NEXT!!!"
  4. I've had the album for about a week now and I like it a lot. I'd give it a 4 out of 5.
  5. The Pirates wrapped up a busy day by sending infielder/outfielder Rob Mackowiak to the Chicago White Sox for former Pirates left-handed reliever Damaso Marte. I'm sad to see Mackowiak go because I love his play and effort but I think it's a great pick up for the bullpen. .500 for the bucs this year?! Could it happen?!
  6. We dumped his salary, I'm happy. 5 - 15 with a 5.00+ERA isn't worth the 4+ million he's making.
  7. I hate that bitch
  8. I didn't know criminals could serve on a jury. :blink:
  9. OVERRATED I second that. He's funny at times but sheesh... Are you going by SNL? Or have you actually heard either of his CDs? Dane Cook: Hi, I'm Dane Cook. Passion: OMFG ROFL :lol :lol :lol He's so funny!
  10. Dumping salary maybe? Is Dave Littlefield the Bruins GM?
  11. The Gators absolutely raped the 'Noles O-Line. Gators raped them period lol. That was an embarressment.
  12. As Miri is drooling all over herself..... I'll probably go and see it since I loved the 1st one.
  13. That's it, Jew!
  14. WPT Season 3 DVD Set World Series of Poker '03 or '04 DVD Set Winter Gear (hat, gloves) Fold Up Poker Table Clothes
  15. That trade involving him and Aramis was the most lop sided trade of all time.
  16. Ok, I give him credit for getting owned and playing it off well . Guess he had to do something right.
  17. I think its a great trade conisdering you need to dump salary
  18. I'll probably get the 360 sometime early next year and stick with my Xbox for now. As for the DC, I loved it! Great games and the innovative memory card ruled. Long live Shenmue!
  19. 1. Super Bowl XXX: Steelers lost to the Cowboys 27 - 17 on Neil O'Donnell's brain farts. 2. 1992 NLCS Game 7: Barry Bonds couldn't throw out Sid F'n Bream. 3. 2004 AFC Championship game vs. The Pats 4. 1994 AFC Championship game vs. The Chargers 5. Penguins vs. Flyers: Game 4 of the 2nd round of the 99-00 playoffs. Lost 2 - 1 in 5 OTs. Keith Primeau broke the hearts and backs of the Pens. Flyers went on to win the series.
  20. I predict the sun will come out tomorrow and I will play more poker tonight
  21. 25/47, 360 yards, 2TDs 1INT Season: 140/267, 1512 Yards, 52.4% completion, 8TD, 9INT Could be worse.
  22. Why is the 19 year old requirement a good thing? It isn't implemented in baseball nor hockey so why should basketball matter?
  23. Nugget replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Im in if there's a spot left.
  24. Nugget replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    :thumbup @ dissing Sportscenter for whatever reason no matter how good it might be!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.