November 25, 200520 yr Texas Aggies down in Aggieland, We've got Aggie Spirit to a man. "Stand united!" That's the Aggie theme, We're the 12th Man on the team. When we're down, the goin's rough and tough, We just grin and yell: "We've got the stuff To fight together for the Aggie dream." We're the 12th Man on that FIGHTIN' AGGIE TEAM! I'll be at the game tommorrow, all I want is a fight, GO AGGIES!
November 25, 200520 yr Id love a close game but Texas should beat them by 25+ also, West Virginia got within 1 win of a BCS game with their shallacking of Pitt tonight
November 25, 200520 yr Id love a close game but Texas should beat them by 25+ also, West Virginia got within 1 win of a BCS game with their shallacking of Pitt tonight USF will beat them.
November 25, 200520 yr I highly doubt that. And then they'll get trounced in their BCS game. Just like USF would.
November 25, 200520 yr Isn't it just great that the Big East is still guaranteed a BCS spot? A&M takes the lead but makes a questionable decision to go for two. Still, this could get interesting.
November 25, 200520 yr Anyone else watching this game? I've been really impressed with this McGee kid for Texas A & M.
November 25, 200520 yr A & M keeps trying to give this game away with turnovers, but Texas still can't take advantage. Come on McGee, make these last 7 minutes interesting.
November 26, 200520 yr Enough with all those crappy games. Its time for THE GAME. State championship on the line
November 26, 200520 yr Author Enough with all those crappy games. Its time for THE GAME. State championship on the line Yeah, the battle to not have 4 losses... UF-FSU isnt even close to what it used to be, Im not even compelled to watch this year's game.
November 26, 200520 yr Author That's so Iowa State!! :lol :lol :lol They lost that game??? How in the hell? So I guess it is Colorado v. Texas in the Big 12 (yawn) championship game.
November 26, 200520 yr this Miami game is killing me right now 7-3 virginia and they got a 1st down at the miami 29 at the end of 1.
November 26, 200520 yr 10-9 UV after a Miami touchdown run by my boy Charlie "last name" Jones. missed extra point
November 26, 200520 yr God I hope we get Nebraska in the Alamo... tOSU better make the BCS!! I have a feeling it's going to be Notre Dame/Ohio State. I mean, you gotta' think the Bowl wants it because that is MAJOR money from both school's fans who will flood that place.
November 27, 200520 yr The Gators absolutely raped the 'Noles O-Line. Gators raped them period lol. That was an embarressment.
November 27, 200520 yr Touchdown! 34-0!! Couldn't have asked for a better game to go out on my senior year.
November 27, 200520 yr Touchdown! 34-0!! Couldn't have asked for a better game to go out on my senior year. I'll drink to that buddy.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.