Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dane Cook is hosting SNL now.

Featured Replies

I just watched it, his standup was the only thing that was good...and that is because the SNL writers didnt touch it. SNL is in the shitter so deep I dont know if it can pull its self out.

 

I am glad Dane turned down being a permanent actor on the show some months back.

I agree. Dane's opening monologue was the best part of the whole show. I think i only liked 2 skits out of the whole show, but he was definitely the funniest one there

I don't really watch SNL, but I know Dane is a great comedian

 

"The Future, everything in the future will be and instint, but the DMV will still take like 9 Seconds"

 

"You know what they should do? They should hide someone behind the front door that will jump out and punch you in the face," "Ahh my face, you punched me in the face! Well I guess waiting in line does not seem so bad after that punch in the face!"

OVERRATED

 

I second that.

 

He's funny at times but sheesh...

Are you going by SNL? Or have you actually heard either of his CDs?

OVERRATED

 

I second that.

 

He's funny at times but sheesh...

Are you going by SNL? Or have you actually heard either of his CDs?

 

Dane Cook: Hi, I'm Dane Cook.

Passion: OMFG ROFL :lol :lol :lol He's so funny!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.