Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christmas list

Featured Replies

Ya'll got yours ready yet? I have some holes on what I'm having my parents get me yet. I'll do the usual shop on Amazon myself, order it, save them moolah, have them foot the bill and wrap my presents bit. But, anyone wanting to post their Christmas lists I'm down. In fact, I'll post mine right off my current Amazon page right now...

 

Robocop - Peter Weller; DVD

 

Chappelle's Show - Season 2 - Liz Beckham; DVD

 

Murderball - Keith Cavill; DVD

 

Hell House - George Ratliff; DVD

 

Penn & Teller's Magic and Mystery Tour; DVD

 

I'm going the all-dvd route because all the books I've wanted I bought myself, they already helped me foot the bill on a new computer... But there's something(s) missing...

WWE Raw vs Smackdown 2006

Abercrombie, AE, Aeropostale, Nautica, and Lucky jeans, hoodies, khaki shorts and tshirts

tool box, running boards, hood scoops, dual exhuast, and swampers for my new truck

Predator 1 and 2 on DVD

-New car

-Couple MLB hats

-DVDs (No clue which, probably just some bargain bin ish on Black Friday)

Books

 

Bias by Bernard Goldberg

 

Friday Night Lights by H. G. Bissinger

 

My FBI by Louis J. Freeh

 

In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

 

Mystic River by Dennis Lehane

 

DVDs

 

Cinderella Man

 

The 40 Year Old Virgin

 

Schindler's List

 

Firefly - The Complete Series

 

CDs

 

Walk The Line Motion Picture Soundtrack

 

On And On - Jack Johnson

 

Clothing/Misc.

 

Nike 1974 Rose Bowl Archie Griffin Jersey W/Patch

 

Random Clothes

 

New Oakleys

 

A Digital Camera

 

Netgear Range Max 240 Wireless Router

So far I got on my list...

 

1. Boxers

2. Coach Carter dvd

 

EDIT: Is the longest yard out on dvd yet? If it is, that too.

-Flannel shirts (preferably lined)

-Barnes and Noble Gift card

-Books

-Money to put towards college/laptop

-Church clothes

-Good blue jeans

-New watch

-New pair of boots

-Flannel shirts (preferably lined)

-Barnes and Noble Gift card

-Books

-Money to put towards college/laptop

-Church clothes

-Good blue jeans

-New watch

-New pair of boots

 

You're so butch.

A 19 inch LCD monitor for my Computer

Batallion Wars (GC)

Raw vs. Smackdown 2006 (PS2)

Animal Crossing (DS)

Smallville Seasons 3 and 4

iTunes gift card

Simpsons Seasons 5 and 6

Not really asking for anything.

 

Maybe a little money for when I go to Europe.

 

Actually I may ask for a suit cause I do need one of those.

I just need an external harddrive..I'm running out of room on my internal. :(

 

And tickets to a HEAT game when I'm down there..

Schindler's List

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nice choice...amazing movie

 

 

 

 

 

As for me:

 

-Cingular phone (fed up with T-Mobile)

-Some new Polo's

-Ipod accessories (an Itrip would be nice)

 

That's all I can think of right now

A stadium

New iPod (mine's giving out after 2 and a half years)

Clothes

Money for trip to Yankee Stadium.

 

Whatever, only 1 and 4 are important.

Coach holiday patchwork tote

Tabasco colored Timberlands

iPod

Clothes

Jewelry

im not actually going to ask for anything, this is just stuff i want. ill probably buy some of it myself.

 

-Ipod (my mom knows how badly i want one and she tried getting me one for my birthday but something went wrong with the delivery)

 

- some shirts

 

- new pair of tims

 

- the new wades

 

- black on black marlins fitted cap

 

- ronnie brown white jersey

an MP3 player

any Disney/Tinker Bell collectibles

 

Just about anything will do.

With what I've heard about 360, I'm just going to wait for Revolution. I'll probably just ask for some money to save to be among the first to own Revolution. Maybe a DS game or two and iTrip maybe.

$$$

 

Maybe a couple dvds

 

Meh. I'm not that materialistic.

The same thing I ask for every year...

 

Peace on earth, good will toward men

 

 

 

 

Or lots of unmarked $100 bills... :p

  • Author

In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

 

If you're like me, you'll be crying at the end of that book. And then hating yourself for it later.

WPT Season 3 DVD Set

World Series of Poker '03 or '04 DVD Set

Winter Gear (hat, gloves)

Fold Up Poker Table

Clothes

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.