Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nugget

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nugget

  1. Anyway I'll say: Juan Encarnacion because this guy needs to step up otherwise I will never like him again. Andruw Jones. WE HAVE A WINNER
  2. Ahahahahahahahaha! Is it a waist? Size 38, possibly?
  3. Today Boog is: Eskimo
  4. That is a damn shame as we drew 1.4mil in '79. Attendance was down league wide basically from current figures. Im not making excuses for the Pirate fans as they are very fickle. Now that Pittsburgh is a Steeler town, you won't get huge numbers.
  5. We are a city of 350,000 or so compared to Miami of how many people? Plus, we have had 14 losing seasons in a row now compared to 2 World Championships in that time for the Marlins. 27 Pittsburgh 1,756,054 23,105 28 Florida 1,746,067 22,974 Thats a shame. If the Pirates were contending, we'd be at least the middle of the pack.
  6. I'd never talk to her as she's shown to be a total controlling bitch but I guess there's some hope for him if he wises up. :confused
  7. He sounds like a bitch, honestly. I wouldn't even talk to him until he becomes un-whipped.
  8. So... you aren't putting any of this on him because? You did say he walked away from you and pretty much hid.
  9. I'd badmouth the fans if I were him too. If I saw 15k in the stands when I'm in a pennant race, I'd throw up.
  10. Virginia Tech @ West Virginia Indiana @ Wisconsin USC @ Arizona State Notre Dame @ Purdue South Florida @ Miami Virginia @ Maryland Texas @ Missouri Michigan @ Michigan State Kansas @ Texas Tech Game Of The Week (5 Point Game): Florida @ Alabama
  11. Mencia: DUDE, WHAT THE f***!!! *drools all over the crowd* MEXICANS DO THIS, WHITE PEOPLE DO THIS!! DUDE!!!! WHAT THE f***!!! *explodes*
  12. One hell of a fight!
  13. The other Kitschko is better
  14. Cotto fighting dirty with the low blow! He can't take the heat! Cotto did take over that last round though. Good fight so far.
  15. COTTO IS GETTING ROCKED!! :blink: :blink: :blink:
  16. The Big East is for real, yo. Definetly. Pitt at 1 - 3 and Rutgers are the true class of the NCAA
  17. ACC is clearly the dominant conference this year.
  18. The Panthers of Pittsburgh will go zero and three before their first win in the year Two Thousand and Five :blink: :blink: :blink:
  19. The question should be "Can Dontrelle Willis break Cy Young's record?"
  20. AJ is not coming back, it's that simple. The Marlins should sign a relatively cheap but reliable veteran to add some experience to the rotation. Al Leiter?
  21. 2005 Pitt Panther Football: Occaisionally crushing opponents one cupcake at a time. I expected Youngstown St. to bury them but oh well.
  22. I masturbate to pics of Joe giving his brother a reach around

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.