Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nugget

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nugget

  1. The middle finger vid is real too.
  2. That is TOTALLY FAKE. I have seen that video and he doesn't say s*** about black people in it. 927469[/snapback] I have the video and he says it :plain. Good ASSumption, bud.
  3. He dropped out of college, not high school. :plain
  4. I don't blame him for saying it. 927351[/snapback] haha you wouldn't..... :thumbup 927361[/snapback] And why would you say that?
  5. I don't blame him for saying it.
  6. He said this during the telethon and after he did, they cut him off. I totally respect the man for going out there and speaking his mind. Whether right or wrong, he has the right to say it. It sure seems like Bush doesn't give two shits. Anyways, whats your thoughts?
  7. Nugget replied to PhxPhin's topic in Off-Topic
    Some people like to see the pics the way they were taken not all photoshopped.
  8. I saw O'Reilly last night calling the situation disturbing and he was being critical of Bush plus Scarborough was calling it pitiful.
  9. Nugget replied to PhxPhin's topic in Off-Topic
    Sloppy? bulls***. If you look at non air brushed pics from some of your favs, I'm sure you'll see some stretch marks on them too. Did you know that if you have a semi big ass or it grows fast, it gets stretch marks? I don't even see anything wrong with the stretch marks she has. But whatever, your taste is your taste. Sloppy... GTFO
  10. Nugget replied to PhxPhin's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm sure they're white too
  11. Nugget replied to PhxPhin's topic in Off-Topic
    Stupid crackers make me sick. Anyways, she looks good as hell. f*** you small dicked, anorexic girl loving bitches. :mad
  12. I "found" some gas earlier
  13. You're not going to see white people going to get a bunch of football jerseys. Hell, those people are not just black, they're POOR blacks. Classism in this case is OK, hell, it's even founded. It's way different from racism but many people think it's the same animal. 925468[/snapback] White people won't go get anything, they just randomly "find" materials :plain
  14. :plain Of course you wouldn't have a problem with it, Dodge.
  15. It is still a rescue mission, people are out there without food or water, more or less trapped. Yeah it would be nice to raise the morale of these people but that time will come later after we save all those we can. 924954[/snapback] Actually, the "rescue" phase has tapered off and is nearing its end. 925005[/snapback] WHAT!?!??!?!
  16. 2.99 here now
  17. This administration is a joke!!! *starts war*
  18. OMG

    Nugget replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I thought he lost his legs at first :plain
  19. Yeah, that game definetly ruled.
  20. That's what the cheater gets!
  21. It's high 2.40s here, down from 2.55 last week
  22. Nugget replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Oh of course. You know what they say about girls with tats there :whistle
  23. Nugget replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Is it going to be on the ever so popular lower back?
  24. Anything coming from the Outlawz can't be "fire". These are the fools that damn near ruined every Pac track they were on.
  25. f***boy basically means faggot. Anyways, Someone to say everyone in G-Unit has no talent then actually likes Fatal makes their opinion null and void . Yayo is terrible and 50 can be mediocre at times but Buck and Banks usually bring it. 921582[/snapback] Fatal brings fire on every track. I'd like to know what you've even heard 921592[/snapback] Fire on every track? Yeah, you aren't biased :plain

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.