Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gas price check!

Featured Replies

How much does it cost for the cheap stuff in your town?

 

 

 

 

 

It was $1.85/gal at the cheapest place in Williamsburg today.

homestead is around $2.05 i think last i saw for the cheap stuff .. probably $1.95 ish at RaceTrack tho .. the RaceTrack near Pro Player is cheap :thumbup

i saw some 2.20 premium... nothing lower

705158[/snapback]

you buy premium?

 

i'll have to look next time i'm at the gas station because normally i don't pay attention.

 

i figure i'm gonna pay what i'm gonna pay and it doesn't matter what it costs. not like i can really do anything about it. i drive a durango that gets 14 mpg but i'm not gonna whine because that's my choice.

 

i'd honestly say gasoline is relatively cheap when you really think about it.

  • Author

that's lame. So is a f***in Dubble Bubble but you don't see prices on that going up.

There is a gas station chain in North Miami, just south of the stadium...It starts like 'West'...something

 

Anyway, they are like 15 cents cheaper than anywhere else. Last I checked, 1.80.

its a freakin rip off

705165[/snapback]

 

Good thing you're not old enough to drive.

  • Author

its a freakin rip off

705165[/snapback]

 

Good thing you're not old enough to drive.

705218[/snapback]

 

 

 

 

 

:plain

that's lame. So is a f***in Dubble Bubble but you don't see prices on that going up.

705210[/snapback]

quit whining and do something then. its easy to sit around and mope about gas prices because you have nothing else to talk about but it doesn't do anything. in today's world market prices fluctuate and i'm willing to accept that.

 

to me the prices aren't that bad right now. i guess its all a matter of opinion and how much money one has though.

 

I'm just tired of hearing people constantly whining about gas prices. SHUT UP. ITS BORING. Everywhere I go that is all that people talk about. I don't care enough about gas prices to sit around and talk about them. whining about them does not make for interesting conversation.

  • Author

that's lame. So is a f***in Dubble Bubble but you don't see prices on that going up.

705210[/snapback]

quit whining and do something then. its easy to sit around and mope about gas prices because you have nothing else to talk about but it doesn't do anything. in today's world market prices fluctuate and i'm willing to accept that.

 

to me the prices aren't that bad right now. i guess its all a matter of opinion and how much money one has though.

 

I'm just tired of hearing people constantly whining about gas prices. SHUT UP. ITS BORING. Everywhere I go that is all that people talk about. I don't care enough about gas prices to sit around and talk about them. whining about them does not make for interesting conversation.

705223[/snapback]

 

I'm not taking the other extreme, just pointing out the flawed logic of yours. :thumbup

Elon its $1.93 or so...got gas when I was in Greensboro last week cause it was a lil cheaper there for some reason. Was about $1.82 I think.

News just said gas has gone up nearly 10 cents (some places 10 cents) to around $1.95 minimum in Miami in the past 12 to 24 hours.

$1.89 is the cheapest I've seen for regular around Pittsburgh, but most places are $1.95.

It's 1.95

 

No, wait...1.96.....1.97

 

I don't know what's happening, it's not stopping...1.98--DO SOMETHING!

 

I'm trying!

 

1.99, it's going too fast! We're not going to make it!

 

It's reached 2.00! 2.01....2.02.....WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

 

*silence*

 

It's too late for heroics, people! We have to move to plan B!

 

Get me on the phone with the President....arm the nukes.

that's lame. So is a f***in Dubble Bubble but you don't see prices on that going up.

705210[/snapback]

quit whining and do something then. its easy to sit around and mope about gas prices because you have nothing else to talk about but it doesn't do anything. in today's world market prices fluctuate and i'm willing to accept that.

 

to me the prices aren't that bad right now. i guess its all a matter of opinion and how much money one has though.

 

I'm just tired of hearing people constantly whining about gas prices. SHUT UP. ITS BORING. Everywhere I go that is all that people talk about. I don't care enough about gas prices to sit around and talk about them. whining about them does not make for interesting conversation.

705223[/snapback]

if it bugs you post it somewhere else. This was just a gas price check, not a whine about gas price thread. I thought it was good idea. I'm interested on the gas prices throughout the country. We all pay the prices becasue we have to, but we don't have to like it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.