Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gas price check!

Featured Replies

This one gas station down the street has gas for $3.15 Reg :wow

925486[/snapback]

 

damn Palm Beach :plain

925497[/snapback]

 

And the gas station right next to it was $2.79 :mischief

I don't know if I should post this here or not...but it's related...

 

My g/f told me that she heard something about Iraq and the whole War situation.

 

Oil is sold in dollar amount values...with the Dollar losing value, Saddam/Iraq wanted to switch to the Euro...

 

some analysts said that this would have cause a depression worse than in 1929...

 

...at first I was against the War and all...but F-it, if this is true then... :plain

lol

 

*selfish* :whistle

 

***I did NOT hear this first hand***

The Shell station at 186 and US 1 was out of regular and plus this morning, but received a shipment during the day. As it turned out, there was no real increase in price. Regular was at $2.67.

924159[/snapback]

That same Shell station was at $2.88 for regular this afternoon. $3.10 for premium.

Talk about disparity...

 

Last night at around 11:45 pm, I was driving down Commercial, just off the Sawgrass. There is a Shell station near Hiatus (I think Shell) that had regular at 3.18/ gallon...

 

Literally within eyesight, there was a Mobil on the corner of Nob Hill and Commercial that had regular at 2.76/ gallon...

 

There was almost a line at that Mobil (nearly midnight!), and nobody at the 3.18 station.

Pretty much everyone that is lower than 2.99 in my area has run out of gas.

$2.89 Regular

$2.99 Plus

$3.09 Premium

 

My general look throughout Lee County today gave me these averages.

I saw gas this moring advertised for $2.75 so I pull into the station, they're out of gas. I go across the street, they're out of gas. I ended getting gas after school for $2.96.

I'm f***in furious...the BP next to campus was $2.51 before I went to class. When I got out 2 hours later it was $2.99

924069[/snapback]

$3.29 now

925105[/snapback]

down to $3.22 :D

I was in South Beloit (on the Wisconsin/Illinois border) for a football game this weekend, and the cheapest gas was $3.40 a gallon across the street from the hotel where I was.

  • Author

Last time I looked, it was about $3.15 for regular, but I haven't filled up since last Saturday when it was $2.59 or so.

http://www.miamigasprices.com

 

There are websites that post gas prices in different areas. It's drivers that post the prices. I've been following http://www.twincitiesgasprices.com for over 3 years now....it's been pretty accurate. Although it relies on drivers, so the info is only as accurate as the site is given.

In the "Search for Gas" section(left hand column) it can be divided right down to the city and/station(s). And if you're not from South Florida, you can look up another city/state.

Prices are for 87 octane(regular).

 

I haven't read all of this thread, so if this has been posted.....pardon me....

The most expensive I have seen is $3.19 at Racetrac. Many of the other stations in my area are in the $2.97 to $3.05 range.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.