Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nugget

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nugget

  1. wonder if he wanted to buy the fish too No, he didn't. He's from around Pittsburgh so that's why he was interested.
  2. Caron dating isn't an exact science, JJ, but I can guarantee you that barring a centuries-old conspiracy, the world is more than a few thousand years old. That is a proven fact, through carbon dating and other methods. (half lifes, i dont know) It is just assumed that the decay of isotopes has remained constant over time. No scientific fact. There are many other things to refute that as well. Please don't tell me you actually believe humans are just thousands of years old :plain
  3. This is pretty old. I remember the story was front page a few months ago.
  4. God, the field looked gorgeous. :o Too bad the team doesn't.
  5. This is retarded. I don't think ballplayers should pay taxes in states they happen to play in. I don't think businessmen that go on business trips somewhere have to pay taxes there if they're not employed there and don't live there. Democrats always trying to take our money someway. I fixed that last sentence for you :thumbup . and Republicans always try to f*** things up someway.
  6. It might not have been just Terrell Owens' fighting words that led to his suspension from the Eagles. It seems a fistfight also contributed to his being banished indefinitely. TO SPEAKS OUT Excerpts from Graham Bensinger's exclusive interview with Terrell Owens for ESPN.com: Owens talks about ... ? How Donovan McNabb's struggles have affected the Eagles ESPN Motion ? Playing hurt in the Super Bowl and a secret waiver ESPN Motion ? Interview transcript Owens got into a fight on Wednesday with former Eagles defensive end and current team ambassador Hugh Douglas, the Trenton Times reported and ESPN's Chris Mortensen confirmed Sunday. A team source told Mortensen that Douglas, whose post with the Eagles he re-titled "bad-ass-ador," entered the team's training room Wednesday and announced "I know there are people in here faking injuries." The comment apparently led to the scrum between Owens and Douglas. One source told the Times the fight "was like WWE Smackdown." Another source told the paper both Douglas and Owens threw at least two punches before Owens challenged quarterback Donovan McNabb and then everyone else in the room, saying "You want some? Anyone else want some?" The scrap is just another incident in a week of unrest that led to Owens being suspended indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team on Saturday. Early in the week, Owens apprised Philadelphia officials that he had sprained his ankle in last Sunday's loss to the Denver Broncos, and might require some time off. One day later, he was back at practice and seemingly prepared to play against the Redskins. On Thursday, Owens blasted McNabb and the organization in an ESPN.com interview which spurred a Friday meeting with Eagles coach Andy Reid. On Friday, Mortensen reports, Reid gave Owens three stipulations: Apologize to the organization, the team and to McNabb. McNabb told ESPN's Suzy Kolber he called a team meeting Friday, which Owens attended, to discuss the team's unrest and pronounced to all, looking at T.O. directly, "You're either with me or against me." Owens' apologies in private to the club and in public on Friday apparently did not meet Reid's standards and T.O. was suspended on Saturday. According to the paper, Owens and Douglas have been at odds since training camp where they almost got into an altercation in an elevator at Lehigh University. Douglas was among the few players to publicly say Owens should honor his current contract when T.O. demanded a new one this past offseason. The Eagles declined to comment about the bout. In seven games this season, Owens has 47 catches for 763 yards and six touchdowns. This is the second time Owens has been suspended during his controversial 10-year career. While a 49er in 2000, he was suspended one game by San Francisco coach Steve Mariucci following his touchdown celebrations on the Cowboys' star logo at the center of Texas Stadium. :o :o The story never ends!
  7. June 19th, 1998. I met the one person I could count on through thick and thin.
  8. "This day will live in infamy" What a douchebag! I bet his brother beats the crap out of him from here on end!
  9. I thought you meant "Ass To Mouth" :shifty
  10. Nugget replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    I think this shows everyone makes a mistake and if you learn from them, you can better yourself and still be someone in this world. I think it shows that if you cheat, it's okay as long as you apologize for it. So if in 1945 Adolf Hitler was captured and admitted he made a mistake in trying to rid the world of anyone other than the Aryan race, you'd be cool if he was doing Volkswagen spots a year later? :plain Giambi took steriods, dude. Please don't compare him to Adolf Hitler
  11. I hope for a Packer victory, but I'm not going to hold my breath. If we wouldn't have rolled over against the Steelers, we wouldn't be worried about this anyway, so... Rolled over and ran over :thumbup
  12. Nugget replied to MVPosey's topic in Sports
    Jack Wilson got robbed for the gold glove, nuff said.
  13. Nugget replied to Junior's topic in Off-Topic
    Get off his dick! I bet it's small to boot!
  14. I'd eat it.
  15. If two murders could be executed to save the lives of 500 innocent people, would you do it? Now think before you answer. I mean is it ok for us to take someone else's lifeaway. HELL YES. What kind of stupid ass question is this? Their lives don't mean sh*t to me. Contrary to your beliefs, all life isn't precious.
  16. Smooth as the back Admin's stubbly head.
  17. The team isn't worth spelling right either. *covers up the mistake nicely*
  18. The team isn't worth capitalizing. I did that on purpose, Vaginal Blood Clot.
  19. When Hotcorner posts, I fondle myself You said the same thing about me, you whore. Well I'm just after his money, relax. 36 - 0 That was below the belt Does that Brunell picture mean we're next to win 36-0??? or give up 49 points
  20. I'd rather perform incest and think of animal felatio
  21. You're the one who farts on your finger and sniffs it, you ass worshipper
  22. When Hotcorner posts, I fondle myself You said the same thing about me, you whore. Well I'm just after his money, relax. 36 - 0
  23. Puke That's exactly what I do on Moneyball's face after I have sex with his mother My mother isn't even half the slut your mother is. And my mother isn't half the trash bag whore your father is. Suck off the family dog while thinking of you jacking your little brother? Sick stuff, slappy!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.