FinHeaven = bunch of Gus-loving fascists

BullDurham

What does it take to get the point across that GUS SUCKS?!! Maybe it takes a little nudging, ragging, whatever. Whatever it is, it seems like the a-holes at FinHeaven are censor-happy. Don't like Gus? Get banned. Anyone who posts over there, please give those a-holes a piece of my mind, b/c they've obviously tuned me out.

The best part of that 0/9 with an INT stretch was that we ran the ball three times with Ricky for about two yards and didn't give it to Ronnie once. I'm sick of how Linehan runs this offense. He's the definition of square peg, round hole.

I hate Gus and I can't wait for Sage to be the starter just so the season will start being entertaining (even if he blows), but today was more the fault of some crappy recieving, some crappy playcalling, and a CB that for some reason keeps finding his way into the nickel package.

and what makes you think Sage will be entertaining? things will get worse if Sage is named starter, which prob wont happen this year (except maybe meaningless games at the end of the year)

hahahaha the lemonaide sh*t..... thats good stuff

as 4 gus ya the man had 360 yards in passing but why does the media not mention that fact dude threw the ball 47 times

and ronnie brown didnt even rush 20+ times..... ricky only had 11 runs????? i dont give a f*** if ricky is having a bad day... you must use him.....

we had a chance to win another game at goal line and again we forgot we had a running back

and im also a member ova there and i will post gus sucks.... i just havent gone there yet, i always come here 1st be4 i go there to see whats new

I hate Gus and I can't wait for Sage to be the starter just so the season will start being entertaining (even if he blows), but today was more the fault of some crappy recieving, some crappy playcalling, and a CB that for some reason keeps finding his way into the nickel package.

and what makes you think Sage will be entertaining? things will get worse if Sage is named starter, which prob wont happen this year (except maybe meaningless games at the end of the year)

I didn't say we'd be a better football team. I'm just saying its more enjoyable to see a guy like Sage get a chance to play just for the heck of it. Gus isn't gonna get any better and I don't feel like we're at least gaining experience at the position even if we lose. Sage's loss to the Ravens last year was fun for me to watch, just cause i liked to see Sage play.

hahahaha the lemonaide sh*t..... thats good stuff

as 4 gus ya the man had 360 yards in passing but why does the media not mention that fact dude threw the ball 47 times

and ronnie brown didnt even rush 20+ times..... ricky only had 11 runs????? i dont give a f*** if ricky is having a bad day... you must use him.....

we had a chance to win another game at goal line and again we forgot we had a running back

and im also a member ova there and i will post gus sucks.... i just havent gone there yet, i always come here 1st be4 i go there to see whats new

Exactly.

Message to Linehan: We have two very good RB's...RUN THE f***ING BALL!