ROFL MY WAFFLE!!!!!!

Guest Fritz

they are still better than your dolphins.

Team A: 14-2 Superbowl champs last year

Team B: 4-12 Second overall pick

Who's going in the right direction?

I will take team A because they have won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls and are going to the playoffs this year.

Yes, because you can only look to the past if you're not a Fins fan talking about the 72 season. It didn't happen when I was alive so it's irrelevant!

they are still better than your dolphins.

Team A: 14-2 Superbowl champs last year

Team B: 4-12 Second overall pick

Who's going in the right direction?

I will take team A because they have won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls and are going to the playoffs this year.

Yes, because you can only look to the past if you're not a Fins fan talking about the 72 season. It didn't happen when I was alive so it's irrelevant!

Your point is?

wake me when the dolphins actually get a real qb to go with their running backs.

then they might be good again.

That's what I'm waiting for too. Too bad we'll be 12-4 or 13-3 when that happens. ESPN will be so conflicted when the Fins are the dominant force of the AFC East.

wake me when the dolphins actually get a real qb to go with their running backs.

That's what I'm waiting for too. Too bad we'll be 12-4 or 13-3 when that happens. ESPN will be so conflicted when the Fins are the dominant force of the AFC East.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

So you are predicting this for next year? Correct?

Also why no love to my quiz answer from your Team A/Team B question? I was waiting for the professor to school my response.

Man, that unloved team argument is so old.

They get no love because they're not that good. If they got good again, you'd get your coverage. Don't be ridiculous. ESPN covers the good teams for a reason: Everyone loves a winner.

Too many people act like their team is the red headed step-child because they're not covered when they're bad. I'll admit, to some extent I did the same thing with the Bengals when they weren't any good. Now they're OVER-covered and every little line is scrupled under a microscope ("Carson says he didn't play that well against the Browns. Is he just making excuses?" that kind of crap).

Man, that unloved team argument is so old.

They get no love because they're not that good. If they got good again, you'd get your coverage. Don't be ridiculous. ESPN covers the good teams for a reason: Everyone loves a winner.

Too many people act like their team is the red headed step-child because they're not covered when they're bad. I'll admit, to some extent I did the same thing with the Bengals when they weren't any good. Now they're OVER-covered and every little line is scrupled under a microscope ("Carson says he didn't play that well against the Browns. Is he just making excuses?" that kind of crap).

Isn't that basically what I'm saying? I noted that the Fins will get a crapload of coverage when they're good next year and ESPN will be pissed because they're homers to the Pats. Even still, it was mostly tongue in cheek. I'm not that confident we'll win the AFC East even if we go 12-4 next year.

Meh, Berman likes the Pats, it's obvious (and other guys have their teams). But when teams get good analysts like them. Period.

When you get some real stars who make plays and the team has an identity, then the analysts will root for them. The Dolphins have a couple of good guys, no superstars yet and are still finding their identity.

We went from the analyst basement to every one of them falling in love with Carson, Chad and company.

I think that ESPN being 'homers' for the Pats is because they won 3 of the last 4 Superbowls.

I and the rest of the nation cares more about superbowl champions then teams with 4 year playoff droughts.

Couldn't have said it more eloquently. And I tried, too.

I think that ESPN being 'homers' for the Pats is because they won 3 of the last 4 Superbowls.

I and the rest of the nation cares more about superbowl champions then teams with 4 year playoff droughts.

I'm not so sure people in Minnesota, Green Bay, Houston, New York, Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa, Jacksonville, DC, Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco, Oakland, Seattle, Detroit, Miami, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Kansas City, Denver, San Diego, Buffalo, New Orleans, Baltimore, Indianapolis, etc. really are dying for more New England news though. I'm not saying the Fins should get much coverage. They're still not where I want them to be, however, I think a little more coverage of the up and coming teams as opposed to the teams that are on the way down is just lame.

I'm not so sure people in Minnesota, Green Bay, Houston, New York, Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa, Jacksonville, DC, Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco, Oakland, Seattle, Detroit, Miami, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Kansas City, Denver, San Diego, Buffalo, New Orleans, Baltimore, Indianapolis, etc. really are dying for more New England news though. I'm not saying the Fins should get much coverage. They're still not where I want them to be, however, I think a little more coverage of the up and coming teams as opposed to the teams that are on the way down is just lame.

Thats why they have local FSN networks. ESPN is one network for the country. They cant have personal segments to cater to the individual needs of the viewer. New England isnt on the way down.

Why is ESPN so important to you anyway? Ive never understood that. Dont watch.

damn i seem to recall ESPN love for the dolphins in the late 90s.

damn i seem to recall ESPN love for the dolphins in the late 90s.