Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College hoops Playboy style?

Featured Replies

Thinking back on the topic I just wrote, I?m guessing a lot of guys are reading this post hoping to see some beautiful ladies playing b-ball in the buff ?. My apologies in advance for any disappointments, I?m really just wondering if anyone has read Playboy?s college hoops predictions this month, and if so, what do you agree/disagree with? I?ve actually followed their charts for the past 3 years in my office pool, and cashed in twice (made $400 for 3rd place last year, $640 for 2nd place last year.)

 

The onlyyyy choice I?m really questioning is Villanova for #3, though I haven?t really followed their team besides a few highlight clips on Allan Ray last season.

 

Not to cause a big debate, but also what are your thoughts on the 19-year old age requirement for new NBA players? Personally?I think it?s a good thing. But that?s just my opinion.

 

Rob in OH

Why is the 19 year old requirement a good thing? It isn't implemented in baseball nor hockey so why should basketball matter?

Nova is without Sumpter for possibly the whole season, they are not a top 10 team anymore without him.

Why did you post this on the Temple rivals board???? What's your deal Rob?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.