Tropical Storm Gamma

Beinfest4Prez

Guest Moneyball

Right now, its too early to make any concrete predictions. Its wait and see right now.

Step aside rookie I got this one.

Five possible tracks. Interests for Nicaragua to Bermuda should watch this very closely. Expect anything from a tropical wave to a category 5. Yep, I'm very confident about my forecast. :cool

Right now, its too early to make any concrete predictions. Its wait and see right now.

Five possible tracks. Interests for Nicaragua to Bermuda should watch this very closely. Expect anything from a tropical wave to a category 5. Yep, I'm very confident about my forecast. :cool

:lol

Looks quite impressive tonight...despite being under 20kt shear.

:lol

Looks quite impressive tonight...despite being under 20kt shear.

Thats a little misleading as the circulation is actually off to the north and west a little ways. But the cloud tops do look impressive still.

And Moneyball LMAO at that pic. :lol

:lol x 10000000000

Right now, looks like the western Carribean will be dealing with yet again another hurricane. It is looking extremely impressive on satallite tonight. Right now, my early guess is it'll likely go into Central America, but thats only if it stays weaker. If it is stronger than forecast than all bets are off and the Bahams and Cuba will have to watch it. Possibly South Florida too depending on how far it gets to the west and north before it kicks out (only if it is stronger).

TD27 has looked badly sheared all day with the main convection way SE of the center. It has been debatable whether it would even survive these tough conditions.

However, tonight it has new life as convection is firing up closer to the LLC. It has to survive about another 24 hours before shear conditions abate and it will have an opportunity to strengthen.

We should keep our eye on it as climatology suggests recurvature.......that is unless it crashes into Central America. Nothing to be alarmed about right now, just something to keep our eye on.