Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nugget

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nugget

  1. Today with the win: WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME Tomorrow with the loss: FIRE JOE, RELOCATE!#
  2. I wish the game was on TV somewhere. I'm itching to see some baseball.
  3. 2004 Ichiro Suzuki .372 avg 262 hits 36 steals .414 OBP
  4. Nugget replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Didn't know it was the 1906 jersey when I said that, BEETLE! Could've been a mid 20's - '30s when they added numbers. /iknoweverything
  5. Nugget replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    I LOVE it. Make it super baggy with maybe just numbers on the back.
  6. I was thinking about selling my Xbox and my games and going for the 360. Have they shipped enough units or is it still sold out everywhere?
  7. WTF is all I can really say right now.
  8. I wish torture and death on these "protestors". Those signs are absolutely disgusting.
  9. I'll be damned if this one doesn't go up there 1922 Rogers Hornsby .401BA 42 Homeruns 250 Hits 152RBIs 46 2B/ 14 3B .722 Slg 1,181 OPS That's amazing. Hornsby has to be one of the most underrated players of all-time.
  10. Here's a good one for you 1892 Cy Young 36 wins 48 Complete Games 9 Shut outs 1.93ERA 168Ks
  11. Nugget replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Cinderella Man Gangs of New York Goodfellas Glory Amistad Saving Private Ryan While not being a movie, I think people should see Band of Brothers.
  12. Nugget replied to chefbob's topic in Off-Topic
    Already posted it!
  13. Saying you want "coke" when you want a pepsi is clearly retarded. "I'm drinking coke!" *drinks dr. pepper* I say pop.
  14. 1968 Bob Gibson 1.12ERA :blink: 22 Wins 268ks/62BB 28 CG 13 Shut outs
  15. 1965 Sandy Koufax 26 - 8 2.04ERA 382Ks 27 Complete Games 0.85WHIP 8 Shut outs
  16. Nugget replied to Boog Sciambi's topic in Off-Topic
    More like I'm doing it. I'm putting in all the spring training games as well. You'll noticed the upcoming calendar events already (Canes @ Fish)
  17. Nugget replied to Boog Sciambi's topic in Off-Topic
    Come on, Admin. Get off your lazy ass and do something for a change. You just paying for this board and letting people post isn't hard work. Your kind makes me sick.
  18. Oh yeah, btw, it was a hoax. It wasnt a real penis that was in the microwave. A couple was heating a FAKE penis up with URINE inside of it to cheat a drug test. It was on the news here.
  19. I can't believe I got caught :confused
  20. Very nice
  21. rrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnhhhh :lol :lol
  22. *prints* *signs* :wub: Gender: Male NOOOOOOOOOOO
  23. You sure have made a great first impression, let me tell you. It's always great to see pics and reports from spring training. It really gets you excited for the first game. Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.