Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the XBOX360 still hard to come by?

Featured Replies

I was thinking about selling my Xbox and my games and going for the 360. Have they shipped enough units or is it still sold out everywhere?

They're releasing them again on March..it's bad ass,i've got one since december..can't wait for MLB 2K6 :)

I have the 360 also. Its awesome! my only complaint is that they need to develop new games quicker. I bought the complete bundle in hopes that I could play my other games from the original xbox.

I got one at the launch and I've yet to buy a new game since...while buying a new one for XBOX...go figure.

 

Anyway, if it still requires selling a kidney or waiting in line, it's most definitely not worth it...and this is coming from someone who plays it on an HDTV.

Yeah you could play your old games however thats if you download their driver software and then your game has to be on the list of reverse compatibility. The only game I've seen so far that looks great for the X-box 360 on the HDTV has to be Call of Duty 2.

Yeah you could play your old games however thats if you download their driver software and then your game has to be on the list of reverse compatibility. The only game I've seen so far that looks great for the X-box 360 on the HDTV has to be Call of Duty 2.

 

Get Fight Night ;)

Yeah you could play your old games however thats if you download their driver software and then your game has to be on the list of reverse compatibility. The only game I've seen so far that looks great for the X-box 360 on the HDTV has to be Call of Duty 2.

 

Get Fight Night ;)

 

The graphics on that is amazing!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.