February 1, 200620 yr Pictures from (apparently) after the Steelers win over the Colts. I'll go on record as saying I don't think there's anything wrong with this at all (even if Big Ben was rumored to be partying on a college campus here), but I just find these pictures funny, especially because of the shirt he's wearing. http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nfl/its-goo...-ben-151809.php
February 1, 200620 yr I imagine that chick with the tan got more than champagne spilled all over that dress that night.
February 1, 200620 yr Why do all these QB's pictures of them drunk pop up everywhere? (Orton, Leinart, and now Rothlisberger)
February 1, 200620 yr Why do all these QB's pictures of them drunk pop up everywhere? (Orton, Leinart, and now Rothlisberger) The best one was Kyle Boller. Dude had one of those foam Ravens heads on and was passed out. I tried finding it, but it'd buried deep somewhere on the Bengals.com forums and there's only so much of that site I can take.
February 1, 200620 yr Author Why do all these QB's pictures of them drunk pop up everywhere? (Orton, Leinart, and now Rothlisberger) Eli's were probably the best
February 1, 200620 yr LMAO @ Boller. No surprise at the Big Ben pics since the young white tanned chicks around here throw themselves at him
February 1, 200620 yr Kyle Boller?! Lmao You gotta find that bro Ask and you shall recieve: HOLLA! NICEEEEE. :lol :lol :lol :lol
February 1, 200620 yr Author :lol @ Gary Williams and Kyle Boller. However, there's nothing like being a million dollar D1 coach and drinking Natty Light at a frat party.
February 1, 200620 yr LOL priceless! Ben looks f***ed up on X in that 2nd picture. But you are right Juanky they are humans just like everyone else. This shouldnt be a big surprise
February 2, 200620 yr I can only imagine how much ass Ben Roethlisberger gets. Or any dude in the public eye. Don't kid yourself. If he wanted to, Flutie could probably have any number of women in the Buffalo/New England/San Diego area, but he's Flutie, so...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.