Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I bet no one has a more random player's jersey

Featured Replies

Pete Schourek 1999 Pirates away jersey. Oh no no, it's not mearly Authentic, it is GAME WORN PEOPLE. Now let's see Admin break out the game worn, auto'd Bruce Aven :shifty

 

Does anyone have a jersey that has some no name player?

Former Buffalo QB Greats Rob Johnson and Todd Collins. :plain x 1000

 

One day my Bengals Peter Warrick will be up there as well.

  • Author

Ha! I have a Peter Warrick too lol. Oh!! I have a Black KC Royals David DeJesus jersey too.

  • Author

David DeJesus, your move creep.

 

I don't think I have any other no namers

  • Author

I have an old Buccaneers Eric Rhett.

 

:plain

 

 

Wasn't it Errict? Geez, that is pretty random :plain

Lorenzo White Oilers jersey

Pete Schourek is pretty strong Nugget...

 

He's not unknown enough to be just totally off the wall, yet a lot of people would scratch their heads at the name.

 

However he did play for the Pirates. What would really impress me is if someone had a forgotten player's jersey for a team they didn't even root for. Like if you whipped out a Brent Abernathy for example, now yer talkin.

Before I outgrew it and before it became worn out... I had an Orestes Destrade Marlins Jersey shirt

 

 

I know what your talking about, I had the same one but of Chuck Carr. :lol :notworthy

Pete Schourek is pretty strong Nugget...

 

He's not unknown enough to be just totally off the wall, yet a lot of people would scratch their heads at the name.

 

However he did play for the Pirates. What would really impress me is if someone had a forgotten player's jersey for a team they didn't even root for. Like if you whipped out a Brent Abernathy for example, now yer talkin.

 

 

Well...I have a George Foster.

 

Got it at the Dimaggio Legends Game a few years back.

  • Author

Pete Schourek is pretty strong Nugget...

 

He's not unknown enough to be just totally off the wall, yet a lot of people would scratch their heads at the name.

 

However he did play for the Pirates. What would really impress me is if someone had a forgotten player's jersey for a team they didn't even root for. Like if you whipped out a Brent Abernathy for example, now yer talkin.

 

 

Haha, like if I whipped out a Bill Householder Brewers jersey? *searches ebay*

I have a reversible Herman Moore jersey

 

:plain

 

and while the player isnt random- the color is, I have a gold Hornets jersey of Baron Davis

Ohhh I have this one on lockdown.

 

A Earl Boykins Eastern Michigan Jersey!

 

Beat that!

that's not random.....

 

I have four different Jeff Blake jerseys.

  • Author

that's not random.....

 

I have four different Jeff Blake jerseys.

 

 

I had an authentic Jeff Blake Cincy jersey way back when. Sold it to a friend years ago.

So far the Gerald Williams jersey takes the cake to me.

 

I have a Brady Anderson jersey for the Orioles.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.